-6-

[Narrator's POV]
Deku looked up at Todoroki. "Don't, don't blame yourself." Deku put his hand over his chest. "This is my problem, I don't want you to be dragged in this. But, thanks for your comfort. I know someone else that can help me." Todoroki looked at Deku. "But—.." Deku covered his mouth. "No, thanks though." Deku said, tears still in his eyes, he walked out.
•       •       •
"Kacchan.." Deku grabbed his hand. "Let me explain. I felt sad, because I felt like I was a waste of your time, so I decided to talk to Todoroki about my feelings.." Bakugou looked down. "Not me? You didn't tell me?" Bakugou filled with anger, and jealousy. "N-No. I felt like you wouldn't take it the right way—.." Bakugou slammed deku against the wall. "Listen deku, I'm your partner, your lover. If you're hurt, come to me, if you're scared, come to me." His eyes looked away, sadness showing in them. "unless you're scared of me." Bakugou looked back at Deku. "But I'm not controlling you. I don't want this to be some..toxic relationship, I just wanna be a loyal boyfriend!" Deku, feeling guilty, kissed Bakugou.
•       •       •
They were now in Bakugou's room.
-Dirty scene, or whatever you call it, smut? Warning.-

Bakugou pulled down his pants, then boxers. Deku looked at his LONG JOHN AND GASPED. "W-Wow, kacchan, that's big.." then, deku licked the tip of it. Bakugou murmured something. Then deku put it in his mouth fully. "A-Ah~" deku started to suck faster. "Mmm~ Faster, nerd.." Bakugou held deku to a stop, and cummed all over his face. 'Well shit, I did that on accident.' Bakugou thought. Deku laughed, then Bakugou pushed him onto his back. Bakugou undressed his lower part, then stick his two fingers in Deku's ass. "A-Ah.." deku moaned small ones, until Bakugou put his long john in, deku slowly murmured Bakugou's real name. "What's my name?" Bakugou asked. "K-Kacchan!" Deku replied, panting. When Bakugou reached his good spot, he put all his might in it. 'GOTTA GO PLUS ULTRAAAA—' Deku started to scream moan, then they cummed at the same time. Deku got up and laid on Bakugou's chest, and they both drifted to sleep.

[Deku's POV]
I awoke, realized I did it with Kacchan, then blushed like a fucking tomato.
•       •       •
I honestly don't know why, but Todoroki kept on staring at me. Did he hear the moans? No..he was probably concerned. Crap! I forgot to text Uraraka..I'll text her after class. "Deku." Poke "Deku" Poke "DEKU" Slap. I woke up. "Huh?" Kacchan was there, annoyed as hell. "Let's go.." i looked around. And saw Todoroki glaring at us. "You're still here?" I asked. "I know what you did last night." Todoroki said, before leaving.