14-careless

I never understood why Edd giving me the cold shoulder.
Usually it'd be me sometimes giving him that when I'm upset. But this time it's diffrent... It's the the opposite..

Once the cafeteria bell rang, students began to rush outside this place & go back to their classrooms. And if course, Edd & I as well went back. Though the walk to out classroom was awfully quite, half way through we started a small conversation.

"So, ya got any plans for the weekend?"

I paused, thinking if I had anything to do this weekend.
"Holy shit-"

"Huh? What's wrong man?"
Edd looks at me puzzled.

I clicked at my tongue, "I just remembered that I had to meet this Patrick guy last time... Oh God.. I forgot!"

"Aw that sucks. But you could meet him this weekend, yeah?"

I nodded, taking Edd's suggestion.

"Welp, I have Gym class now. You?"

"Maths." I said nonchalantly.

"wow I'm really bad at that."

"Mhm, yeah I guess it's okay. See ya."

"See ya."

We bid bye to each other as I went to my math class.

And boy, let me surprise you. My Rival is present in my every damn class.

Which made him easy to ALWAYS pick on me in class. It was so fucking annoying. Really.

It first started off when I met him last Christmas when I was in middle school. He seemed to be crying when I first got a glimpse of his face. That's where he got mean. Although I just assumed he was in a bad situation.

By the time I was in my desk, the teacher greeted with a swollen voice.
"Alright kids," he turned to face the class. "You know what to do. Just open the page 285 in your textbooks." he spoke. I noticed the dark circles under his eyes. Has he even slept properly?
I shrugged it off as the teacher started the lesson.

And soon enough, the class got bored. Bored as hell, if I might add. I stared at the board wearily. The teacher kept babbling & scribbled on the board.

But all my thoughts were snapped when I felt someone throw at me a... Paper plane?
I frustratedly sighed and looked around the classroom, no one seemed to be looking at me. Not even tord. I wonder who threw—oh. Matt.

As soon as my eyes landed on the ginger, he flickered his sapphire eyes to the board.
Real smooth, Matt. Real smooth.

Although I got a little curious to why did he give me this? I held the small paper plane in my hands. But I thought again, why? Seriously, why?
I don't want to see it right now in the middle of the class....if the teacher catches me...that's it. I'm blaming it on that idiot ginger. It was him in the first place any way.

I slowly opened the neatly crafted paper plane. Only to find a messy, yet in cursive written;

"You're Edd's friend, yes? Can we meet after school in the basketball's stadium?"

I was unsure what to say. Truthfully, I would've rejected it, but 'Edd's friend' caught my attention. What does Edd has to do with all this?
And most importantly, Matt is from Tord's side for fuck's sake! There might be chances he wants me to get involved into fights with that arrogant little Nordic ass!

With no hesitation, I tore the paper into pieces as I felt the familiar sapphire blue eyes trail at the paper I tore. But I could care less, why does it matter, hm?