filming

I wasn't super busy this week so I decided why not spend some time with some friends. I called a few of my idol friends, my brother, and Edward to come over and film a video. They all agreed so jaemin and I went to buy some snacks for all of us and head back to the dorm.

We were walking up and down the isles looking for snacks worthy of being eaten. So far we found nothing. That was until I saw small snack sized containers of Nutella. I stopped in front of the display while jaemin kept walking.

He stopped when he realized I wasn't beside him. He turned around only to see me practically drooling over the snacks in front of me. "Yah, Jiji what are you looking at?" He asked walking towards me with the basket. He saw that the display was a Nutella one. "How many?" He asked standing next to me now. "How about all of them," I smiled. "Nice try what about four," giggled. I nodded and put them in the basket.

We continued to walk around the store picking up different snacks like chocolate and candy for jaemin and me, some chips for Chris and Felix, and some cookies for Edward, Aoora, and the others.

When we got back to the dream dorm the living room was noticeably much cleaner than when we left. Which meant one of two things. Either taeyong came over or Chenle cleaned the dorms with the hope that we'd let them join in and record with the rest of us. "Zhong Chenle!" I called out to him. He came running down the hallway bumping into the doorframe of Jeno and renjun's shared room until finally, he stopped in front of us. "Yes, noona?" He asked slightly out of breath but with a smile on his face. "Did you clean up the dorm?" I asked smiling up at him then at jaemin with an eyebrow cocked. Chenle nodded. "Why?" He fidgeted with his hand because he knew he'd been found out. "Well you guys have friends coming over to film and I," he cut himself off when he saw Jisung glaring at him in the hall. "We thought that if we cleaned up for you, you would let us hang out with you guys too." I thought for a moment not really I just wanted to mess with him. "Sure you guys can hang out too." Jeno and renjun's came running out of their room hugging me and I watched in amusement as jaemin glared at all of them but stopped when Chenle and Jisung clung to him. "It's a good thing we bought a lot of snacks," jaemin smiled.

An hour or so later everyone started arriving. First, it was Aoora and Eddie who hugged me like they haven't seen me in years when in actuality it had only been like a month or so. Jaemin hid behind me at first but I forced him to talk to my brother. Aoora, who was totally kidding, gave jaemin a stern look then turned to me. "Is he treating you right Mimi?" I laughed but jaemin was terrified. "Of course he is," I said kissing Jaemin's cheek. Aoora smiled and hugged jaemin. "I'm just messing with you." He smiled. Jaemin sighed in relief. "Chenle, Jeno, Renjun, and Jisung!" The other members came running into the living room immediately. "Yes, noona?" They all asked. "Meet my brother, Aoora meet Chenle, Jeno, Renjun, and Jisung, Jisung, Renjun, Jeno, and Chenle meet my brother Aoora and my friend Eddie." They all waved at each other. "Oh, I watch your videos on YouTube!" Jaemin exclaimed. "I knew I knew you from somewhere." Eddie laughed and smiled. "Why didn't you tell me your members watched my videos." He whined swatting at my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and directed my attention to the door that was just knocked on. "I'll get it," Chenle said. He opened the door to reveal my two favorite Aussies. "Chris, Felix!" I exclaimed and ran over to hug them. "Hey, minji." They yelled back.

Jaemin did not have a happy look on his face. Before I could ask about it Jeno interrupted my thoughts. "OoO somebody's jealous~," he said poking Jaemin's shoulders. "No I'm not." Jaemin blushed in reply. "Aw Nana you're jealous?~" if he was, well I was gonna mess with him about it. He shook his head back hugging me and leaning his head on my shoulder. "Aw, cute," Jackson said from the doorway with jinyoung in tow. "Hey, guys! I said squirming out of Jaemin's grip to hug my friends. Jaemin pouted.
"So are you guys ready to film?" Edward asked holding up his camera. We nodded and sat in the living room.

Eddie sets the camera up on a tripod. After that, he makes sure all twelve of us are in frame. All of us are either on the two couches and one armchair or the floor. Eddie, Aoora, and I are one couch. Jackson, jinyoung, and chan are on the other couch. Felix is in the armchair and jaemin is sitting between my legs on the floor. The rest of the dreamies are sitting around the coffee table. Eddie starts the video and does his little, "hey it's me again, Eddie." and explains why he's in our dorm an why he and Aoora are hanging out with a bunch of idols.

"So I'm hanging with nct dream, stray kids' Felix and bang chan, and GOT7's jinyoung and Jackson. And it's was minji who organized all of this because none of are busy this week and we're bored so we're gonna like do something. I guess I'll let minji talk now." He gestured for me to continue so I did. "We should play a guess the song game and we'll guess it by the emoji!" Everyone agreed and we started the game.

Jackson complained about me cheating because I made the video even though I didn't he's just a sore loser. Jinyoung was laughing at him, Chenle was dolphin screaming, jeno was now sitting on one of Jaemin's thighs while I was sitting on the other.   "Yah jeno hyung get off you're hurting my leg!" He was trying to shove him off but jeno clung to me and jaemin didn't want to push me off. Chris and Felix were arguing in kangaroo about which BTS song the emojis were showing. Renjun shook his head in his hands. He turned towards Aoora and Edward. "Did this happen when she lived with you guys before Debut?" He asked. The pair nodded. "Sadly," Edward laughed.

The game ended and we we're bored again. "ooh I just had an idea!" Eddie said eyeing the dreamies. "Oh no he's gonna make us react to chewing gum." Eddie laughed and nodded, already searching for the music video in his laptop. He pressed play and immediately I was horrified. "Why would you show us such a scary thing," I cried. Jaemin clung to me whining. Jeno spit out his water, "Look at jisung's bowl cut!" I looked at him. "You all had bowl cuts you twat. Oh my God why were mark's shorts so short!" I hid my face in Jaemin's neck. He laughed and rubbed my back. "Eddie turn it off your scaring them!" Aoora laughed. "Yah I didn't know you used to look like that noona," Felix said almost amazed. "You really had a glow up," Chris added. Chenle laughed. "If you think that's bad you should have seen her in limitless," he dolphin laughed. I glared at him. "How dare you I looked hot in that music video." Chenle gave a "really bitch" look. "Yeah and ten hyung isn't afraid if fruit." I gave him an I hate you look before noticing the music video ended. "Thank God now let's watch girls girls girls mv!"