interviews

To say that our schedule was packed this week was an understatement. I had interviews to do with each sub unit, not to mention that I had two solo interviews.

I started off with my solo interview with BuzzFeed.

(Answering questions while playing with puppies interview)

After getting everything ready we finally started the interview. There was a small bowl filled with questions in front of me and three or four puppies surrounding me. The first one to actually approach me was a small dalmatian puppy. I let him sit in my lap while I pulled out the first question. "Are you attracted to any of your members?" I thought for a moment. "I do think all of them are very good looking but if you mean like do I want to date any of them then I can't answer that." I smiled mischievously at the camera. And then the dog left my lap to play with others. I pet a smaller brown dog while pulling the next question. "Can you rate each member most to least dateable according to your standards." I read. "Well  I would do that but there are twenty one of them and I don't think I have time to list them all out. So I'll just tell you the title of most dateable is between jaemin, jeno, ten, and Johnny." I said picking another questions. "Do you think jaemin has a crush on you?" I laughed. "What's with you guys and dating questions? But of course I do he's so obviously in love with me." I smiled. I answered a bunch more questions until finally I was on the last one. "Are you going to make another solo album?" This caught me off guard I didn't know people liked it this much. "I definitely will think about it and real quick I would like to thank you guys for all of the support and also jaemin and ten for being a part of it. He's probably blushing right now watching this." I laughed.

Next I had a dance practice to film but I had to do for tongue in cheek but I hat to do it without ten.

(Just ignore the music)

And after that I had a BuzzFeed interview with 127.