Chapter 7

Merida's pov

We went to Pennsylvania first. I was amazed at all the sights.

There were old buildings and monuments. We headed into Philadelphia, that's where 3 of the children were.

We looked into the window of a old house inside was an old women and two children. They looked so happy.

We went on to the next house. This is it, 3652 Fox ridge Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

It was a grand house. Inside was many valuable and expensive things.

We passed right by the Women that was doing laundry. She didn't notice us.

We went upstairs to the kids bedroom. We opened the door. The child turned around.

"Who there?" he asked so scared sweat was dripping down his forehead.

The room was decorated very neatly there were to boxes labeled action figures in the back of the room. A king sized bed and a huge closet.

In the corner was a bathroom with a huge toilet and shower.

"Wow this kid is spoiled", Jack said.

We quickly thought of a plan. Jack was to carefully and neatly write on the wall. Then Rapunzel would open the window as I wrote a note. I would then pass the note to Hiccup and he would set it next to one of the child's action figures.

We had agreed and sprung into action.

Jack started to neatly write on the wall Do you believe in the guardians. Then Rapunzel opened the window so that the kid would look at us, well at the window.

I scribbled down a note on paper just neat enough so that It could be read. I passed it to Hiccup and he quietly set it down next to the action figures the child had been playing with.

Then we all slipped out of the window and joined Elsa on toothless.

We watched as the kid turned around and noticed the note. He read it, then looked at the window.

He smiled and joyfully continued playing.

"One down". Jack said. "Yup", I agreed. We jumped on toothless and flew away.

" Wow that kid had some messy brown hair, and his t-shirt said "moss". Rapunzel said.

We all laughed and continued thinking.