Chapter 8

Elsa's pov

We landed at the next house. It was rather small but still very comfortable looking.

We quickly went inside. Like I said it was a small house, but still a very comfortable house. It had only 1 story so it was easy to find the room.

We immediately got to work as we walked into the small room.

The kid looked sorta like Jack's friend Jamie. But this boy had different colored eyes.

I stared by frosting the window a little, which got his attention.

Then Rapunzel started to sketch on it a little figure of each of the guardians.

Hiccup had toothless wait out side as he got a little piece of paper out and started to write a note down.

Merida fiddled with her arrows.

I patiently watched Jack carefully waiting to see what he was going to do.

He started by frosting a snowball that he had made. I realized it wasn't just any snowball that he makes.

Jack threw it up in the air and it exploded causing it to lightly snow in the room.

But as soon as the snow was just centimeters away from the ground it disappeared.

I ended up staring at Jack and he turned around and stared back with a sparkling smile.

I was quickly brought out of my trance when Merida shot and arrow on the ground.

Attached to Merida's arrow was a note.

It was the note hiccup had been writing.

It read " guess who was here".

We swiftly shot out of the room before the boy could even look up and gasp.