1

I do not own any of these wonderful characters!

As I said, does not come off to any of the movies.

I don't know what to call this one so I called It 1 for now, suggest any names!

*Edit from over year after I wrote this chapter, The chapters do get longer!

Author (that's me 🤣)  setting up the scene

Loki is in his chamber in Asgard after 3 months of torture and abuse.

Adult Loki P.o.v

I woke up to the mess I made last night. I was waiting for the guards who usually batter my skin to rip me to shreds more.

I waited

And waited

Eventually, they came. This time felt different. They tied me up like usual, around my neck and hands. They also put a muzzle on which they sometimes did. I closed my eyes, waiting for it to happen. But that never came. They pulled on the chains instead. I opened my eyes and wondered what they were going to do to me.

They dragged me along to the throne room. My mother was there, well adoptive mother and my evil adopted thing. Odin was truly awful.

I closed my eyes, something must be happening for them to summon me.

The world around me faded into darkness.

If you have read my wolfstar book, second chapter, you will know I'm on holiday so I will hopefully be able to write more! I think I'm going to focus on this one the most because I'm most interested in this one. I'm going to write the next chapter now!

I've got a question though! Who do you ship Loki with? I ship frost iron a LOT but I might start reading thorki fan fiction.

I'm exploring avengers a lot because my friend is obsessed with avengers Endgame but I haven't watched any of the films but guardians of the galaxy
(Groot 😍😭😭😭)  and the first iron man. I don't care that I've never watched the films and writing fan fiction for it. I've read over 100 fanfictions for frost iron and baby Loki/child Loki to pick up information.

I have such an obsession with Loki because of parle productions Loki. I have linked a video of Jacks Loki just here:

Omg, it's sooooooo good! I'm so OBSESSED! I want to cosplay Loki for my 16th birthday which is ages away 😭 I'm talking a few years 😭

Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Fanfiction.org, quotev and others under the name wolfstarfan6  :) Have a good day.