the mean name you call him affectionately

AUTHOR: blinding-clifford (.tumblr.com)

Luke:

Dick. Simple. but very very effective in this case. You could shout it at hi in arguments and Luke would just smirk knowing what you’d be saying at the time would actually mean nothing and you’re actually unconsciously saying you love him even though you’d be fighting. And any other time you;’d call it him, his face would just light up because you’d actually be referring to him as something that should be an insult yet makes him smile like mad.

Calum:

Boob. Like literally, you’d refer to him s a boob simply because you’d tell him he’s as useless as one. Calum would hate to be called this most of the time, especially since it would make him feel weird about being named after female genitalia. Calum would laugh every time you’d refer to him as it though because he’d just love how you’d say it

Michael:

Idiot. Obviously Michael would love being called an idiot. The fact that you’d even call him something he’d know he is would make him laugh, but you’d say it meaning you love him too, so being called an idiot by you would make him even happier most of the time. And you can guarantee when Michael would do something stupid and you’d call him an idiot, he’d just grin and say “yeah but I’m your idiot”.

Ashton:

"your majesty". Although this would be quite uncommon and not really mean, you would call this Ashton when you’d remind him that he’d b bossing you around or trying to get what he wants from you. Even though you’d always say it as a joke, it could make him feel quite guilty and like he’s mistreating you in some way, even if you’d insist he’d be treating you just fine.