<3 ❝ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 ❞

Maybe the mob bar wasn't the best place to regroup, Slama realized. For a bunch of heroes, it didn't seem like a single one of them knew that you're not supposed to yell at your teammates.

Bart cringed when Jerome's voice went high as he shouted at Axel, but he kept his purple eyes trained on the entrance of the bar. Dave had made sure the sign said closed before he went to try and power his
Gameboy, but skeletons usually ignored that.

The enderman, zombie, and boy in the striped shirt stayed out of it. They continued to be their quiet selves, sticking to what they knew best.

"He's too prideful! The bastard is gonna stay at his fucking castle in the sky or wherever his home is!" Sky insisted. Jesse's lip curled upwards. They weren't the most patient person, but the irritation that they felt in that moment drove them nearly insane. More so than they had even felt when fetching Soren in the End.

"Evil doesn't equal dumb. He's smart and he'll be hiding away somewhere far!" Jesse countered. Olivia placed her hand on their shoulder, stepping up to plate just as Jason stepped behind his friend.

"And the dude's a master at redstone, even Ellegaard doesn't have him beat. If he hides, he's hid."

"No offense, but you're smart," Jason spoke up. Olivia's eyebrow rose at the statement, and thanked him with a tone of confusion. "You could find that redstone."

"He's not hiding, Jason!" Mitch suddenly butted in, now fighting his own comrade. Hell seemed to worsen in that next few minutes. Team Crafted turned on one another, Axel not even paying any mind to Jesse and Olivia as he advanced on Jerome and Mudkip. Petra, nor Lukas, was there to hold him down.

Slama flinched at every shriek that sounded, his anxieties skyrocketing as he watched from afar.

Should he intervene? He could use his stick and maybe raise a barrier between them all? No, then they would turn on him.

Some legendary heroes they were.

His eyes drifted to the three warriors still sulking in the back of the bar. Their aura was more intense than anyone arguing in the front could ever hope to accomplish. All of those children had only saved the world once, with help along the way.

The experienced trio watching them closely had built the world they thrived in. Their scars held stories, their bonds broke chains. But what made them the most heroic of them all, was the fact that they were the kindest. The most patient. The most understanding.

The tanned one turned to his two companions, the girl with orange hair adjusting the bow around her shoulders. And finally, the reformed and redeemed being locked piercing white eyes with innocent brown ones, gaze softening as he saw the fear and uncertainty behind them.

"Listen up!" Herobrine hissed, projecting the menacing and otherworldly tone over the childish whines of the others. "It's the adults' turn to talk." That only put salt in their wounds, for everyone in the room was a legal adult.

Steve walked up beside the speaker, gleaming enchanted blue sword swung over his shoulder as if it was nothing. Alex followed, her braid tickling the quiver which held arrows imbued with potion effects.

"You're powerful people who are respected all across Minecraftia," she began first. "Team Crafted saved the largest country in the world from being swallowed by the End. The New Order of the Stone stopped that Wither Storm. Slama, Bart, and Dave... did something. The point is, the world has seen your talents and drive and it needs it again."

"So act like mature adults and take this seriously," Steve spit. He was the most kindhearted of his group, but would not let that get in his way today. "A joke won't hurt anything, but tearing the Alliance apart will."

Everyone stayed silent, a few looking away in shame.

Now it was Herobrine's turn to speak his mind.

"Notch is my brother, I know him better than anyone in this room. Your one-day 'intel collection missions' mean nothing to me." Steve side-eyed him briefly, as if telling him to tone down the venomous language. The scolding was over with. "I know where he'll be, but I don't know when."

Slama and Bart watched them curiously as silence enveloped then all once again. Their small friend group had been practical outsiders in the Alliance up until this point, but now they could feel the barriers breaking. Their time was coming.

Ty spoke up before anyone else can, releasing the tension with a sigh.

"Well, then let's find out."