trois

jaemin sighed in both relief and pain

jaemin sighed in both relief and pain. he was glad that it wasn't jeno but he was also disappointed because for a split second, he actually wished that it was really jeno. complicated, right? yeah, sure is. no matter how jaemin tries to let his feelings for his ex-boyfriend go, the moment he sees something that reminds him of jeno, the feelings always go back. after his break-up with jeno, he never tried dating anyone again. sure, there were a few people he talked to but none of them were really able to replace his first love.

and the fact that jeno didn't remember him for a second just made his heart break more. was he really that easy to forget? was he ever important to jeno? because for jaemin, jeno is his world and will always be. now that his world, turned his back on him, he feels empty.

the boy didn't realize that he was brushing his teeth a little too hard and so it bled. he just knew that he spent most of his time in the bathroom, his mind filled with thoughts.

he only has a few minutes left before his shift starts and so he sped up his car and ran through the office, panting.

"woah, a na jaemin is late for work?" donghyuck greeted him which made his co-workers look at him.

"sorry guys, just had another one of those stupid dreams and had a mental breakdown." he lied, well, not really.

his shift ended, and to be honest, this day wasn't really a day for working. he had a ot to think about to be able to do his job properly.

 he had a ot to think about to be able to do his job properly

" we both drowned under the waves of words we weren't saying. "

-

so,, yeah! update!!!!

from now on i'll be adding photos for messages because typing everything as a chat is tiring as fuck!

i am really sorry for those who reads without their internet on :<

thx to those who are voting and still reading this flop story. effort appreciated!