31. E!News Article

CUPID HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF

Written by Rosalind Wellings
September 1st, 2018

This week is going to be wild for the cast of the much anticipated Avengers: Endgame. Not only are a certain actor and designer getting married, but there have been confirmation of another long rumored romance.

First things first; StanBelle is getting hitched! Winter Solider actor Sebastian Stan and MCU costume designer Eloise Belle got engaged shortly after the premiere of Avengers Infinity War, and now this weekend is the big event! We have confirmation from a reliable source that the wedding will be held at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Downton Atlanta, Georgia. We will hopefully be able to get a taste of the big event by the end of this week so stay tuned for more information.

As for the other superhero romance, not only was there several moments of flirting on social media that is proof enough that Captain America actor Chris Evans and screenwriter Claire Nouri are together, but we have confirmation of their relationship from Spider Man actor Tom Holland, who went on record saying: "The two of them clearly had feelings from each other that started when they were still in school and I think it's blossomed into something incredible. They make each other so happy and we all love them together."

Not only does this confirm months of suspicion but this also tells us that Nouri and Evans have known each other since High School or College! We are attempting to get more of a confirmation on that account and will write again once we have it.

Subscribe to E!News for more entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip!