Chapter 16

I feel adraneline pump through my veins as I begin driving. All I want right now it so take Anthony by his hands, kiss him and tell him that he's mine. But there is also a small amount of fear.

Number one, what if he doesn't feel the same way about me? Number two, what if I ruin our friendship? Number three, how the fuck am I going to find him in the first place? I left here hours ago and he most likely did to, so he could be anywhere by now. I mean we had so many heart to heart conversations, yet I had yet to ask him if he even lives in Sacramento as well, so what if he doesn't even live nearby? What if he's already in a different state or something? I can't think about the what if's right now because that's going to make me panic out of finding him.

Luckily while I was gone my parents found my car at the gas station and pumped it up with gas for me, so I don't have to worry about gas. And this time I actually have my phone with me, so I've learned a thing or two the past few days!

I feel like I'm driving to the middle of nowhere. I literally have no idea where I'm even to right now. All I know is that I want to find Anthony. Say the worst case scenario, he doesn't love me back. Sure, it would hurt, but I also have a promise to keep. I promised him that I'm not leaving his life anytime soon while we were lost out there, and I do not plan on breaking that one. Something in my heart is just telling me not to.

It's funny, my mind is telling me to stop driving and go back home. Yet, my heart is telling me a completely different story, keep going, keep driving. Don't stop anytime soon. Your stopping point will be when you see him again. Until then, just keep going.

That's when I see a figure of a man walking from a distance. Alone. I want to convince myself that it's Anthony, but chances are, it's not. It can't be. There is no way I found him this soon. I keep driving. Don't even look Ian, you'll just be let down. I think to myself. Yet, my heart is telling me to just look. I can't help myself, and I look over next to the man walking next to where I'm driving. My eyes widen, It's, It's him.. I think. I immidiately stop my car in the middle of the road, and run out, "Anthony!" I call his name, and he turns around to face my direction. He looks as if his heart just stopped right there, "I-Ian?" He asks, in bewilderment. I walk closer to him, "A-Anthony.." Is all I can say. I am shocked that I found him so soon. I am happy to see him again beyond words. "Ian.." He says back to me. We exchange a romantic glance, "Anthony.." I whisper again. Like I said, I literally can not say anything else. "Ian.." Anthony repeats. He sounds so adorable. Like in one of those cheesy kids movies where a kid meets Santa Clause. So adorable. This feels so right. Without hesitation, I bring him into a hug, as I feel his arms wrap around me back, this is the happiest I've been in awhile. To be in his embrace always makes me feel so at home. When we pull away, I try to find something to say, "Anthony, I can't wait any longer. And I know this may seem sudden or you know creepy or you may neverlookatmethesameagainbutijustneedtotellyouthatilo-" He cuts me off when he places his lips onto mine. I kiss back, once again, without hesitation. Fireworks. Fucking fireworks is the only way I can describe it. After we break our kiss, "You don't even need to say it.." Anthony says, now smiling ear to ear. "Anthony..I love you so much...and.." "I love you to." Anthony replies. I smile and blush. "Anthony..baby what were you doing out here all by yourself?.." I ask him, with full concern in my voice. "I...I really don't have a home anymore so.." "Come live with me!" I interrupt, Things are moving so fast. Yet. I'm loving how fast it's going. "Wh-what??" Anthony asks in shock. "Yeah! Come live with me! My parents wouldn't mind and I made a promise to you that I'm not leaving you alone...anyways I think just telling you that I love you sums up my feelings.." I say, with a smile that won't go away. Anthony hugs me and pick me up, "Ian...thank you." He says, while still swinging me around. He puts me down, "I love you...god damn it I am having to much fun saying it because its true! I LOVE YOU!" He shouts. I laugh at his cute awkwardness, "Come on, lets go home." I say, feeling so at home calling it our home now.

*Time Skip - 2 days later*

I wake up and see Anthony on our computer. "Hey babe, watcha doing?" I ask him, nuzzling my face onto the crook of Anthony's neck. "Just trying to find something entertaining.." Anthony says, clicking through webpages. "Well good luck with that.." I say. The internet has a million things, and half the time, entertainment aint one of em. Well, unless it's porn. Then I take it all back. "God damn it though..there was this website I found a few days ago that I want to show to you and I forget what it was called but it looked like fun!" Anthony says, sounding like a child. "Well, what kind of website was it?" I ask, trying to help. He moans, "Ugh, I don't know. It was playing videos and you can make an account and what not, and I wanted to show it to youuuuu!" He says, still sounding like a 5 year old. "I'm sorry I don't think I can help yo-" "Oh I know!" Anthony says, as I see him type him "utube.com" into the search bar. Still nothing. "Damn it! It was something like that I'm sure!" I giggle at how caught up he is on the internet. It's adorable. I then see him try typing in a few more website pages, "yourtube.com" "ustube.com," then finally, "youtube.com" "Finally!" He says, "Youtube how could I forget!?" Anthony says in relief! "Check it out babe!" He says. I sit myself down next to him and watch a few short viral videos with him, "Wow this website is awesome." I say. Anthony shakes his head, "Yeah.." "And did you say people actually upload their OWN videos onto here?" I ask him. "Yup, that's what it basically is." I sigh, "Wow, I wish we could upload something onto here.." I say. Anthony looks over to me, "And...who says we can't?.."

AUTHORS NOTE - FUN FACT ABOUT THE WRITER...IF YOU CARE...I ACTUALLY USED TO THINK YOUTUBE WAS SPELLED YOURTUBE WHEN I FIRST HEARD OF IT WHICH IS WHERE I GOT THE YOURTUBE FROM...THE MORE YA KNOW ;p NOT THAT YOU PROBABLY CARE, ANYWAYS! YEAH IANTHONY IS TOGETHER NOW SO STOP BEGGING ME FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER BECAUSE LOOK AT THEM NOW. THEY'RE TOGETHER ;)