eleven

the next day, i didn't talk to them, obviously, though i was really mad, i didn't, 'cause i didn't want to fight, I'm to tired anyways.

a few days passed by, and we still didn't talk, thank god that winwin was there, he cheered me up, he made me laugh, he made me feel loved.

i eventually forgot about my friends, and i did better on my studies, me and my boyfriend got to know each other more.

everything was fine, but then eunhae showed up. she started to be "friends" with sicheng and tried to sugarcoat the word kalandian into friendliness. I told that to her. And she goes "Ikaw din naman ah? Lagi mo'ng sinasabi na 'di totoo na malandi ka, sasabihin mo na friendly ka lang talaga, edi parehas lang tayo." she said, and that emotionally hurted me.

Those rumours they spread about me being a whore, a slut, a faker. They aren't true at all. It's true that before I was really close to boys, like eight out of ten of my friends were boys.

And since we were friends, all of us were always together, specially after class, it's when their beagle sides start to show more.

But I didn't have any interest on them, believe it or not, my last crush except from sicheng was on 4th grade. It sucks I know.

But it's a good thing, at least it's what they say. But then there are these motherfuckers who chose to ruin my perfect picture of life and started making rumors about me that made my reputation drown back to the deep deep oceans of moana or hakanuki, if that's a thing.

Anyways, my sicheng keeps me company, he makes me happy.

He makes sure that I'm safe and that I'm always by his side, well of course except classes. Because we're in different sections.

Now heres the bad thing about classes, my classmates are a bunch of judgemental people, they think they're perfect but thery aren't, specially the famous ones, they feel like they're the God's of the school and I hate it, I hate them. Or just not like them.

Here's the thing, the real tea, the fuckin' shit.

My dad doesn't love me anymore, wow what a suprise. What do I mean by that? Here's what I mean, ever since my Dad got married to his wife which is not my biological mom, he's been distant and doesn't care about me and my sister, he give more care, attention and affection ti his new wife and his new daughter.

He is been treating us like slaves, he always like it when things go his way, if not, he'll shout at you until you just want to enter the gates of hell.

I personally hate and love him.

But that's not the real thing, okay? The reall tea is that the same thing is happening to winko, wow magic diba?

Well he doesn't make me his slave and doesn't have a child and wife but it's something like it.

Ever since that bitch eunhae butted in our relationship, he's been spending less time with me and more time with her, but I was like, it's fine cause he needs friends, bUt nOooO biTcH nOooOo. That whore eunhae has a plaaannnnn, a fucking plannnnnn. And I want to kick her non-existent boobies.

[end of chapter]

[a/n] : this chapter sucks ik, but lemme just say, I was tired and bored writing this chapter.