2. Art Gala

Press the star button once to vote. Don't forget to comment and share it with your friends and family. It will encourage me to write more. Thank you.

This story got more than 600 reads thank you all❤️❤️🎉
-

-----

I checked in my room at the four seasons Hotel. Had a nice shower and laid myself on bed. I texted Darwin.
Me: I reached seattle👍
Darwin : Good. Did you read the scripts? 
Me: Yes. It kept me hooked onto it for a while.🧐
Darwin: Really?🤨 I felt it was a bit amateur.
Me: You read it? 😮
Darwin: Just had a glance 👻
Me: Who is this guy Marvin? 🤔
Darwin: A guy I met recently at a party last night. He seemed like a nice guy. He said he was writing stuffs...blah..blah..🕺
Me: Well I'll complete it tonight. It reminds me of something..I don't know.
Darwin : Interesting😵 Try to get some sleep. You have lot of time to read that.
Me: I'll try. Good night😴
This story got a twist now. This boy is blaming the girl for all the things that happened in his life. I mean WTF? How can he assume something like this? Just because she called the police after seeing a dead body in the locker room? I continued reading until my eyes failed to remain open.

Present,
"Oh crap it's raining now" I cursed as it started raining. I felt pain in both my wrist and an ankle which were injured from my fall. I couldn't even stand right now. The heavy downpour started flooding the pit. 'Oh no, I'm going to drown to death' I thought.

Back to flashback,
*I'm with the short kisses, I'll be needing stitches*🎵🎶 my alarm went off. God I need to change this ringtone! This reminds me of my ex. It's seven..which means I had slept for just 15 minutes. God I needed some sleep but I promised my friend once to visit her family. I freshened up myself quickly and went to meet the Warren's family. Mrs. WWarre misses her daughter a lot. I miss her too. My best friend Lily Warren. We lost her in a car crash four years back. Since then I've been visiting her parents every time I get a chance.
"You look tired. How's your work? Is it too much handle?" asked Mr. Warren.

"Stop flooding her with questions Ben" Mrs Warren interrupted.

"I was reading a script last night. I didn't sleep much" said I.

We were eating the pancakes Mrs Warren had prepared for us. Both of them love me but I didn't feel very close to them. They insisted me to stay but I convinced them with a hug. I left to attend the Gala.

While I was admiring the mind blowing art work, I suddenly got sick amd wobbled. Someone standing behind me helped me before I could fall.

"Are you alright Mam?" he asked.

"Yes... No..I need some sleep" I muttered.

--------

Sorry for the small chapter. Next chapter will be long and interesting. Do like and comment.

That unknown gentleman: