9. For You

Press the star button once to vote. Don't forget to comment and share it with your friends and family. It will encourage me to write more. Thank you.
-----

"What do you want?" I yelled.

"To pay you a visit. After you finally got your broken head treated. Didn't you received my flowers Baby?"

"I know what you are trying to do. Stop spoiling the wedding."

"Nah... I won't. But you will."

"F*ck off Lee"

Everyone there at the wedding stared at me. Darwin was standing next to him trying to stop him from getting any closer to me.

"Like you fucked up my career? Babe"

"Stop calling me babe."

"Do you want me to call you a b*tch? Gwyneth bit*h. Oh I love that."

He infuriated me. I didn't know what to do. I threw the cocktail glass at him out of anger. But it somehow landed on Darwin's hand. He started to bleed out if the cut that made by the glass.

" Oh my god, honey!"

April was trying to stop the blood which spoiled her wedding dress.

"Call a doc. Brother?"

Raven made Lee to leave the place.

"It's not too deep dear. I'm alright."

Others started talking mostly cursing about me. I heard their mutterings.

"What an insane girl?"

"She spoiled the wedding."

"She's trying to steal some attention I guess."

"She's crazy"

I got out running through my way ignoring others. It started raining. I got inside my car and drove away. I was driving at great speed and stopped the car when I was about to hit a deer. I had no idea where I am. I got out of the car but check on the deer. Thank god it's fine. The deer ran into the woods. I sat there on the huge rocks on the side of the roads in the rain. I was sobbing with my hands covering my face. A car stopped right beside my car and the one who's driving it came out. I knew he's coming for me. He stood in front of me. No one cared about me. No one understood me more than this guy. That's why he's my best friend. He removed the hands covering my face but I failed to look at him. I felt bad. I swiftly hugged him.

"I'm sorry for spoiling your wedding. I'm sorry for hurting you."

"Hold on your apology. You must tell that to Darwin not me."

"What?"

I slowly raised my head to see Henry standing in front of me with my hands wrapped around his waist.

"Oh you? Why don't you leave me alone?"

I got my hands off him and ran it through my face.

"What did I do?"

"Stop humiliating me. Stop appearing in front of me whenever I'm feeling ashamed and embarrassed."

My voice was cracking. I can barely utter anything as tears started streaming down my face. He grabbed my hands and placed them back to where it was before. Over him. He hugged me. His hands were on my shoulder and one in my head.

" It's okay Gwyneth. It's okay to fell ashamed. But they don't last forever. Everything will be forgotten."

"Everyone said I'm crazy."

"No on is perfect. Ignore what others think of you."

"I hurt him."

"That was an accident. You didn't do that anything intentionally."

"I spoiled his wedding. He's not even here. He must me mad at me. He may never forgive me for what i did to him today."

"He will. He'll understand you. That's what friends are for. You'll do the same if you are in his position right?"

"I will."

"Now stop sobbing. Let's get back to the wedding. Everyone may miss you."

I grabbed his suit and shook my head.

"No!"

"You are aware that it's raining right?"

"Then you leave. I'll stay here."

"I can't return without my date. I can't leave you here."

"Date? Me?"

"But you came here for Raven."

"Also for you."