Chapter One

Once apon a time there once was a little girl, her name was Khaleesi, she was 12 years old, has long blond hair, and she was just a normal little girl in her home town. Now, Khaleesi has 7 friends, 3 boys and 4 girls, the boys names were: Alex, he has short brown hair blue eyes and is tall. Emerson, has green eyes short blonde hair is tall. and Carson is short with blonde hair and green eyes.

The girls are: Alice, who is short with light blonde hair and blue eyes. Bryanna, is tall with long brown hair with blue eyes. Emily is short with brown eyes and has her hair dyed fading from black to pink with streaks of blue in it. And Trinity she has blue eyes is tall has short brown hair with a red streak in it.

Now one "special" day she went into the woods with all 7 of her friends and decided they were going to play in that old willow tree that was right in the middle of the forest now Khaleesi wasn't afraid of this forest but her friends saw something rather odd or weird about this forest especially since it was right next to the park. But Khaleesi re assured them that it was fine and that they won't die if they went into the forest.

They were about 1/4 the way there when they heard a scream that sounded like one from a horror film coming from in the woods, Khaleesi wasn't afraid, but she also wasn't that smart for her age either, she decided to run right to the area that the scream came from, her friends followed, all except Bryanna, she was stuck in place she couldn't move into the forest she thought "it's probably for the best that I don't follow them in". Therefor she tried to go home but she couldn't she looked down and saw that there were vines and sticks all around her feet.

Before she knew it she was flung into the air with the vines still attached on to her, slowly making their way up to her head, she tried to pull them off but next thing she knew the branches and vines had tied her hands down with the vines up to her mouth.

She knew that this was the end for her... or was it?