Chapter three

Suddenly they heard the scream again they knew that they needed to get out of there but khaleesi, OH KHALEESI! She wanted to stay and find the sound, everyone there started to argue about the littlest of things. (It's like the forest got the best... well the worst out of them.) But Khaleesi knew that there was something wrong with her friends, she took a walk and thought about her friends thinking "what happened to them, they never acted like this before it's so strange... however there is one thing that might help them." Khaleesi looked in her pocket and saw a bottle "I could use this..." she thought "But, it could hurt one of my friends." Khaleesi grabbed the bottle and ran to her friends, once she was there she went up to her friends with the bottle one at a time and said "Drink it" they didn't question her about it, so they did as she said, one by one they took a sip out of the bottle. Once done Khaleesi asked them "are you ok, do you feel any different at all?" The looked at her weirdly and said "No? Why do you ask?" "Just wondering" Khaleesi replied, but there was something wrong with Emily, she looked uneasy and to be honest a bit sick. Khaleesi noticed right away, but then, out of nowhere Emily's eyes went white and she started to levitate then 3 ghost like figures came out of her, all girls and they were banshies once out of Emily's body they screeched very loud, then just vanished, Emily slowly floated back to the ground then ran out of the forest saying "I am NEVER coming back into this forest again!" Me and everyone watched her run fast and far away from the forest.