Chapter Six

There was a big wall in front of us with a hole bunch of stones trees and leaves. There was no way that we could get out now. We all went back to the middle of the forest then sat and thought about what we could do. Alex was saying nothing more then 1 many 2 words he had his bag on him and inside it was an axe a baseball bat a pic axe and a chainsaw.
Alex chuckled then said "you can never be too prepared" we all laughed then said "why didn't you tell us you had this stuff when we were at the edge of the forest!"
Alex shrugged his shoulders "I don't know"

Carson grabbed the axe and said "I'll be back"

One hour later there was still no sign of Carson we ran off in the direction he was in and saw that his head was chopped off with the axe he was holding but now it was no where to be found.

We went back to the tree in in one of the vines of the tree there was the axe with Carson's blood still on it.

At that point we knew that the tree that we wanted to go to was the problem we took the axe out of the tree and went tried to chop it down.

The tree grew feet and arms then spoke in that loud booming voice "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DESTROY ME THAT EASY DO YOU!!!"

Alex threw the axe into the trees mouth then grabbed the chain saw and started running, we followed him and I took the pic axe and started swinging at the wall. There was now a hole in the wall.

I jumped through with Alex and Khaleesi close behind we were now out of the forest but we were not in the park anymore...