Chapter one: Beginning Of The End

All I hear is muttering sounds while I’m tied up to a table before I pass out, What feels like hours later I woke up to crashing into earth in a pod like capsule. I slowly step out looking around, heart racing not knowing or remembering what happened, I grabbed the bag that was in the capsule and opened it and I dropped it falling to my knees seeing what was inside. After twenty minutes of contemplating the pictures of my family dead in the road found in the bag, I keep searching the capsule finding a first aid, food, map  and a pistol wondering why I needed these, For the first few hours I stayed by the capsule not knowing what was out there or what happened while clenching the picture to my head. Thoughts are going through my head than I realized I didn’t know my name, I started walking outside the forest to the road where I was landed looking around for anything to help me survive out here alone, I start walking up the road and found a house, slowly walking up the steps with my pistol in hand, *open up I have a gun* I yell as nobody answer I kick down the door and found nothing, I sit down on the porch looking at the sky cant tell if its going et dark or rain, I decide to lock up the door with boards and stay indoors and be safe tonight. Hours later I wake up to it being sunlight, I start walking towards a small town and as I walk into it I see someone, I start running pistol in hand yelling *HEY!! COME BACK* as I’m chasing them into a parking garage, crouching looking around trying to find out where the figure went, as I walk up to the second level *gets hit by shovel* I slowly start passing out grabbing the person. Trying to grab for help while I get hit again knocking me unconscious. I woke up once again tied to cheer with a bag over my head yelling *HEY LET ME GO YOU BASTARD* as I hear someone walking in the door, I start breathing harder and harder as they pull off the bag off my head, *hello Jason*  the figure said holding the image of my family to my face, *I know why you’re here  I’m  here for the  same reason* slowly pacing back and forth, *LET ME GO!* I yell,  *let me explain she said* , My name is Sam about a year ago I fell in the same exact you did, once I see you I knew who you were, *WHO ARE YOU!!* Jason yells trying to break free, *I’ll let you go soon as you behave and listen* Sam said. First you’re the only person I’ve met since eve been here, I have to know if I can trust you, We are in the year twenty sixty three everybody we knew we don’t know what happened to them, I know you don’t remember everything yet but you will*Sam said.  As I calm down she unstrapped me from my chair and we both sit down at the table, *why are we here?* Jason asked, she looks away than looks back at me sighing saying *i don’t know, I don’t know what’s out there* Sam said as she asks to see his picture again. I slowly pull the picture out and give her it* why don you want to see it?*, Jason said. She clenched the picture and turned around facing me holding my hand * I know who killed our family, its why l’m here*Sam said. I get up inferior pushing her to the wall hand on her neck with my gun out *who killed my family Sam!!* Jason said. *I’m not supposed to be telling you this but there’s a base half way across the world that I found to get everything back to normal* Sam said. She shows me a map, It has a few stores for food, a homeless shelter, a park, a pharmacy everything else were other parks roads and woods. *we’ll leave in the morning get some rest* Sam said. The next morning we woke up to vehicles speeding down the road in all black cars and trucks with guns peeking out the window*what the hell was that??* Jason and Sam said. We start walking towards the homeless shelter to going up to the door counting down *one, two, three we have guns!! Were coming in I yell* to find out it was locked. *we have to go around* Sam said, *yeah, I agree lets go!*. We walk around to the back with our guns out, *FUCK its locked too!?* Jason said. *Jason!! Over here I found a ladder*. We climb up the ladder to the top and we can see the whole town from up here. The only way we to get in is through the vent so we start crawling though, *vents breaks* I catch Sam before she falls and let her down gently as she helps me to the group, When we got up to look around we were astonished for what we seen, it was more than a homeless shelter, *looks like nobody has been here for awhile* Jason said. As we walk through what seems to be a shelter for not just the homeless but for medicine and bandages, *I’ll hurry up and grab these and we can keep moving okay?* As I watch out while she’s gathering the supplies I hear a faint but near growl, starting to panic saying *Sam we have to go* Jason said, *almost done* Sam said. *Sam NOW!?!* Jason said as she turns around and sees what we were staring at. *both start running out of the house * *its coming run faster* Jason yells, We get into the library with our bandages, guns and food hiding behind a counter *growls with white foam coming from its mouth* seeing the ten foot monster leaving and passing us by, We find a room with bed in it what seem to be people were living here but not anymore, so decide to be here for the night and rest up.