chapter 9

des goes to open the door while you run to the bathroom ( in case it was alex ). you stay in there and touch yourself up ( like your lipgloss and hair nth nasty 🤣) and then you hear a guys voice which sounded familiar. you zone out to what happened with you and alex and then des screams and snaps you back into reality.

des- Y/N COME HERE.

 your pov :

omg omg omg damn it des ughh ok ok y/n come on pull yourself together * inhale* *exhale*

pov over.

you take a look at yourself one last time and walk out and the first person you see is

almost there ...

a little bit more...

alex, ( dAmNnNnNnNnNnNnNnN ) he sees you and looks at you up and down. des notices and smirks at you. just then, the doorbell rings again. des goes to open while you talk to alex.

y/n- oh um hey

alex- hey, you look... * looks at you up and down again * good 😏.

y/n- uh thank you.

then des comes with carlos' arms wrapped around her waist.

carlos- hey y/n

y/n- hey

it gets silent for about 5 seconds and then des breaks the silence.

des- y/n can you help me in the kitchen please ( she has a face on saying * we need to talk ASAP ).

y/n- uhh yeah. we'll be back guys.

carlos & alex- ok

your pov:

you walk into the kitchen and des looks at you smiling

y/n- what now desssss

des- so i heard what alex told you 🤭. he totallyyyy likes you.

y/n- des don't be dumb. really ? you think alex likes me ? THE alex guzman ?

des- yesss THE alex guzman.

y/n- ok fine just to prove you wrong, i'm gonna flirt with a guy today and if he looks bothered, it means he likes me. deal ?

des- deal .

carlos pov:

i heard what alex told y/n so i'm gonna talk to him and see if he's just messing with her or if he really likes her.

carlos- so you and y/n huh ?

alex- nahhh i'm just playing with her cause of that body 😍.

carlos- really alex ?

alex- yes really. i don't like her like that i just wanna get in her pants 🤭.

carlos- that's fucked up man but do you ig.

alex- just don't tell her anything cause you'll ruin my plan.

carlos- uhhhh

alex- carlos !

carlos- fine fine i won't

alex- thank you

pov over

should carlos tell you or keep the secret for his best friend, alex ?