Chapter 1

Snows POV

Hey there,Snow here! Criminology major at the university of Tennessee, future alpha female of the Shoshone pack, and number one movie buff/tv expert!

My story begins after I came out of rehab. I know what you're thinking OOO she's a junkie or maybe a alcoholic, no bitch no! I was in rehab for bulimia so get that shit right!

Anywhore I'm not normal I'm a....... werewolf, boo! Ooo halloween is coming I gotta get my costume thanks for reminding me self, internal highfive🙋! Anyway back to what I was saying my daddy was the alpha of the Shoshone pack the 3rd strongest pack in the world!! The strongest pack is on the other side of Tennessee the Maricopa pack! The 2nd is somewhere in Brazil I think. I'm not sure, I don't pay attention in my alpha training!

I know what your thinking "that's horrible!" Or "she'll be a horrible alpha!" But you cut your crap puny human! Sorry I'm just a little bipolar & have a little bit of anger issues, but don't worry! I take my crazy meds!! Crap I lost my train of thought! Oh no I remember, I don't have alpha training cause my daddy died when I was eleven. Yeah bet ya feel pretty bad now. Not only that my mommy runs the pack until I find my mate. So instead of alps training I'm getting luna training. Well and training my wolf & stuff.

Any who that's nough bout me let's go to the start of the story. Jeez y'all bein creepers, wanna know so much!