32

Instead of taking the flowers, Jaemin swerved and bear hugged Jeno. Jeno hugged back just as tight. He felt on top of the world at that moment. What was better than having a moment like this under the setting sun? Nothing.

"I see you stole my hoodie."

Jaemin rolled his eyes and let go of Jeno so he could breathe. "It's your fault, you left it my house. Therefore it's fair game for me to steal."

Jaemin gently took the flowers with a huge smile. He recognized them to be the ones he saw Jeno's walking out of the shop with. They were absolutely stunning and normally Jaemin didn't really take a liking to flowers.

"Do you like them?" Jeno asked nervously.

Jaemin nodded softly, "Of course. Thank you so much."

The pair looked up at the quickly darkening sky. A shooting star passed by and of course, Jaemin made a wish.

"So was it really you?"

"The letters?"

"Yeah."

Jeno blushed, "Yeah it was."

"And to think I actually ranted about them the whole time right in front of you," Jaemin snickered, "That's embarrassing."

"It was hard not to give it away," Jeno laughed and finally looked in Jaemin's direction. Jaemin leaned into Jeno's shoulder slightly, "I'm glad it was you and not someone else."