First day back

Today is the first day of school. I came back from Florida. I miss my best friend Savanna and Rylee I haven't seen them forever!I wake up at 7:00 and make my bed, brush my teeth, and get ready. I put concealer on and mascarra than I walk to the bus stop to see my two best friends Savanna and Rylee.

My friend Rylee was wearing a Pitt hoodie and shorts. Savanna was wearing a Shawn Mendes shirt and a free hugs hoodie around her waist, and black leggings with red vans. They both looked gorgeous! When we got on the bus we all saw this cute guy he was so dreamy! He seemed different from the other boys.

So we finally arrived at school which seemed like it took forever. When we arrived to school I was locker 651 which was right accross from the cute boy on the bus. When the homeroom bell rang iwent to my homeroom which was 78 and my teacher was Mrs.Lenert. When it was time to go to first period I had science. When I walked in the class I saw my best friends! When the teacher was taking the attendence and when it was the boy he said his name was James. James had the most dreamy eyes. He just seemed perfect in every way.

After which seemed like forever in staring in James eyes which were deep brown. The period was over an the next three periods felt like blank to me because my Best friends and James were not in the class. It was finally lunch time. Me and my girls sat at the front left table and James and his group of friends sat at the front right table. '' Why are they staring at us?'' said Rylee laughing.

After eating lunch for about twenty minutes one of the boy from the other table got pushed over to us. He seemed very nervous. He asked in a crackled voice if we wanted to play keep away at recess with the other boys. We decided to play because we had nothing else to do today. When we began the game we were playing and it kept on feeling like the boys were hiding something from us. I wonder what it is? After that the rest of the day was boring. Instead of riding the bus home my mom picked me up early to take me home because I started to have a headache. On the way home when Savanna and Rylee was on the bus they started texting me like crazy!

Ry🎀: OMG YOU KNOW THAT JAMES KID?!?!?!

Me: ummmm ya. Y?

Savanna🙅: HE AND HIS OTHER TWO HOT BEST FRIENDS ASKED US TO A MOVIE

Me: all of us?

Savanna🙅: yes!

Me: yay! I can't wait! gtg take a shower. bye

Savanna🙅: Bye

Rylee🎀: Bye

After that I was laying in bed watching netflix on my laptop. I fell asleep after 1hr of the movie which was probably around 11 o'clock