Florida

We finally landed and I was so happy to get off that plane. When we gt off wee decided to stay at my grandmas house for a month because she is at Pennsylvanina right now. As soon as we got to the house no one felt like unpacking all there stuff. We all just felt tired and wanted to go to the beach. We all got our bathing suits on andheaded down to the beach.

About 1hr later it started getting dark out and when headed home. Tommorrow was her birthday and we got her the best surprise ever. The boys of Magcon were coming to our place and Hayes is gonna kiss Savanna on her check. Shes gonna love it!

The Net day everyone but Savanna got up early because we made everything look awesome. We bought cake, presents, and even checked in onthe guys from Magcon. They were still able to come. She is gonna love her perfect gift. '' I am so excited!" exclamied!

Savanna than woke up and walked into the family room we all jumoed out and yelled "SURPRISE!" She seemed so happy. After a long time after we were eating cake we heard a knock on the door. Savanna opened the door and screamed. Hayes Grier, Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, and Nash Grier was at the door Savanna went and hugged all them she asked what they were doing there. "Shawn Mendes is here to sing for you and the other magcon guys are here to hang out with us." I said. "I am so happy, Thank you guys!"

After playing tons of mini games Cameron Dallas than asked us if we wanted to have back stage passes. After that we all became best buds. It is now 10 and the Magcon boyshad to leave. " What are we gonna do tomorrow?" Rylee said. We all laughed and were watching tv and eventually all fell asleep.