The movie date

So it's Friday night and I called Savanna and Rylee over to have a sleepover for a movie date with James my date Jake which is Savannas date and Cody which is Rylee date. When we were in my room watching Mean Girls and candy and popcorn. In the morning we all woke up at 7 a.m so we can all take a shower.

After we all took a shower we put on our makup which mine was concealer, mascarra, and a nude color eye shadow. Savanna was wearing concealer, winged eye iner, and some EOS. She looked so pretty! Rylee was wearing concealer, mascarra, and baby lips. We all got changed into our dresses. Mine was a red strapless dress and i curled my hair too and added a white bow. Rylee had a short dress that was blue and black at the top and her hair was put in a bun. Savanna had a beautiful flowing dress that made her eyes popped which was the color pink, She put her hair in a french braid. We all looked goreous. About now it is 9 and the date is starting in 10 minutes so we ran and grabed our phones and a pack of mints.

When we get there the guys looked so cute! They all were wearing suits. We asked why they were wearing the suits and they said they had a surprise for us, We all giggled. We decided to see Maze Runner.

After the movie the boys insisted to takes us to their surprise. So we got in Cody's car and he drove us to a very fancy restruant. After that the guys took us to their house to hang out. We have brought our pajamas because I wanted to get out of that dress as soon as possible. Me and my girls all put our hair in messy buns. I was wearing a pink Pitt tee shirt and black shorts. Rylee was wearing a spongebob tank and yellow shorts and Savanna was wearing her Magcon crop top and sweat pants.

So we all were laying on the couch watching Americas got Talent. First, Rylee and Cody feel asleep. They looked so cute together! Next I feel asleep and than Savanna. Jake and James stayed up and after awhile Cody woke up and the boys were just chattering away.