The surprise

When we woke up the next morning we were on the ground with tons of blankets and pillows. When we looked around we couldn't see the boys anywhere Me Ry and Sav all called out for them and they came in with like 20 pancakes with strawberries and fruits. We all sat at the table eating and Jake asked if we wanted to go swimming. We got our bathing suits on and headed to the wave pool. A wave came and took him under and I didn't know where he went and all of a sudden he grabbed my legs and pulled me under and kissed me. That was our VERY FIRST KISS! Rylee and her boyfriend bought matching hoodies that say hes mine and shes mine on it. Savanna came back and Jake was carrying Savanna on his back. and they were sharing ice cream. 

When James, Rylee, Cody, and, I were sitting down at a table while Savanna was getting our food Jake mentions that Savannas birthday is tomorrow! We bought her tickets to MAGCON and vip passes too! So when Savanna gets back we tell her and she is so happy. We tell her we are going tomorrow and we go home to start packing. I just start packing a dress some makeuo and high waisted shorts and some crop tops. when we go homee we all just go home and lay in bed and we all just fall in a deep sleep. 

My alarm went off at 7 a.m i just through my hair in a messy bun and im wearing a camo pink sweatshirt and black and black converse too. when I got all ready I heard a knock on the door and I ran down. Everybody was there. We than went to the airport and I was really tired so I fell asleep on James lap after we went through secruity. Rylee and Savanna was so excited they couldn't keep still about seeing magcon. After about what seemed like forever we finally we finally started boarding the plane. We all decided to to take a nap