1-confusion

Set the night after the caretaker after the descussion on the couch.

Clara and danny lay there staring at the tv. "Im bored, wait im just gonna pop off and get a snack from the kitchen," clara stated nervously just after what he had said she was worried if he would be annoyed at her.

"Its not my fault" she mumbled to my self, "oh but he so bothered why cant they just get along" clara getting destracted stood there thinking. Danny obviously wasnt taking it easy that clara spent most of her time travelling with the doctor. ' why

do they have to hate each other' clara thought to herself deeply. "Are you coming back", dannys head popped up off the couch turning his gaze away from the television.

"Just a minute", clara back nervously looking for a snack. "Hmm where does he keep the -oh bloody hell" a glass jug fell out of the cupboard clara was searching through shattering everywhere.

"What was that danny got up from the couch at the tv angryly huffing into the kitchen and starting to clean it up not sparing a look at clara. She started getting annoyed about how he was acting and cross her arms and stood there not helping.

He dusted the rest into to the bin. "well arnt you going to say anything" clara huffed tired of him ignoring him. Her arms cross, she would try staring him in the eyes but her hight made it tricky for her as she tryed to balance still holding on to the bench.

"Oh look at you being moody now one minute your cuding me on the couch the next your angry at me" danny grumbled in a aggitated tone.

"Why do you have to act so protective all the time" clara said raising her voice if it wasnt for the height difference she would look alot more annoyed.

"You shouldnt even be angry at me" his words fetting faster and more furious " at least your not the one who was lied to the whole time" his words finished harsh nothing could be heard after his words besides the utter silence.

"I'm sor-"

"No" danny cut in relising how harsh he had been. He went over to pat clara on the shoulder and try to confit her but she pulled him in for a big hug.

"I'm sorry" clara muttered over and over clasping into to his arms tighter and tighter her fash red and a tear trickling down her left eye. I shouldnt of been so quick to anger its not his fault i would be the same way to if i found out my boyfriend was a time traveller clara fought to her self.

Danny swooped clara into his arms and carried her to the couch they sat there clara resting her head into dannys chest. She held his hand tight and he did the same. She relaxed but he held onto herhand sturdy not wanting to loose her not wanting to let go.

"""""""""""""" okey dokey first ever fanfiction you like it? Ok mind grammar and spelling and all that stuff i suck at but ta da""""""""""""""""""" first oneshot done