Oswink suprise

Warning may have mild cursing use of words bloody and hell and some minor inapproprate bits feel free to skip...

Danny had been at a maths convention for most of the week and missed clara, he decided he'd pop around at claras to suprise her with a bunch of flowers to show how much he missed her.

Sure enough after work about 7:00pm ish he came around to claras. Flowers in hand. He knocked on the door eager to see her face smile at him and make him smile like she always could.

He knocked once no answer, hmm he thought to himself maybe shes just up in her room and didnt hear him knock so he decided to knock again.

He knocked again, no answer he knew that clara wasnt with the doctor as she promised that she'll be around when he got back from the convention. Clara wouldnt break her promise, would she? He shrugged the idea off and knocked again.

After no answer again he got tired of waiting and presumed she was watching tv, the week before she'd been ranting about a show, sherlock yes thats right she was probably watching that he thought.

He knew clara had a spare key in the front garden right behind the bush closest to the front door. He thought she wouldnt mind she told him he could use it and plus he didnt want the flowers to die.

He pushed open the front door and started walking to the hallway to suprise clara when he heard some humming.

He walked into the loungeroom. Littledid he know clara had just gotten out of the shower she had nothing but a towel. "Shit" clara cursed turning around and seeing danny there. She clung to her towel, pulling it tigher around her body.

She grabbed the tv remote in her had and flung it forward unaware that the stranger was danny. It missed hitting the cabinet besides him. Danny turned bright red with embarressment quickly spinning aroud and covering his eyes.

"Why the bloody hell are you in my house" clara skreiked running to hide behind her couch. "Can you not flipping give me any privacy" her voice tense trying to hide her embarressment.

"Bloody hell, im so sorry" he wailed covering his eye, "i missed you and brought you flowers" he said awkwardly not wanting to turn around.

"Aww, really" she questioned smiling a little at the thought, quickly shaking off the idea " them why didnt you bloody knock", her tone just as annoyed as before.

"I did"

Clara was even more embarressed she didnt hear him knocking and she was to destracted drying her hair.

"Uhhh, um uh"clara stuttered not knowing what to say, usually with her old boyfriends she wouldnt care about them seeing her in a towel she usually saw them in much less but danny was different to her she saw him more as something worth while then one of her bored flings.

"Um here are the flowers" danny said still with his hand covering up his face. He stuck out his arm with a bundle of daffodils.

"Aww thanks" she said, slowly walking closer clinging her towel closer to her body but still approaching him closer a taking the daffodils out of his hands. "0h and you dont need to block your eyes i atleast have a towel on".

He opened his eyes to see clara her wet hair tied back in a bun walk over and place the flower in a vase in the kitchen he looked down to see her legs barely covered by the towel beautiful- "eyes front solider" clara teased, danny embarressed that he saw her checking her out.

Clara gave danny a hug to thank him for the flowers forgetting she had a towel on wrapped her arm around his neck, kissing slowly with passion the lips danny joined in wrapping his arms around her waste holding her towel onto her a bit more. It started getting heated.

They kissed deeper and deeper ingulfing each other in the hug clara forgetting what she is in slowly leaning them slowly leaning back till there into the couch clara sitting on danny her legs together on the left of him pulling into each other closer and closer.

Dannys hand rubbing circle on claras back. Claras arms wrapped against dannys neck pulling him closer as he kisses along her neck. He kisses trailed down clara putting her legs around danny pulling in closer and closer she couldnt control her emotions for him she missed him so much.

As he kissed her he slowly moved down to where ge towel was covering her body. He froze remembering her situation he kissed her on the cheek and slowly pulled away, "oh sorry" clara said embarressed.

"No no its fine" danny said looking down smiling into her deep brown eyes. "Just first i thought you might want to get some proper clothes on".

Clara smiled back up at danny a walked off to her room to grab so clothes and danny walked to the kitchen to help prepare dinner.

Here you go and thankyou so much for reading :) so how do you like these so far? Please comment, till next time see ya. (Sorry i suck at grammar and spelling)