Chapter 3: Being Ignored

AN hey guys! Sorry this took longer than expected!! Busy year this year! Didn't know tenth grade would be this difficult Dx so anyways, this is the third chapter! YAY!!!! :D I'm so happy to see a good response so far to this!! The lovely comments make writing this worth the while! So ya! I just wanted you all to know, that I am a typical Directioner, and I will include Zouis, Lilo, Larry, Nouis, Ziam, Zarry, Ziall, Lirry, Niam, and Narry moments in this! None of them will be in an actual romance (sad I know)! But they will have those moments that we all find irresistible!!! :) Thanks guys!! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

Silver POV

How exciting! I was finally going to a new place! I was supposed to pretend to be Niall Horan's girlfriend.

I quickly packed and headed to where Mrs. White was waiting for me. She led me out and into the sunlight. I was used to it. In the middle of the facility, there was a small outdoor place that opened up to the outside. I was used to sunlight and the smell of flowers and leaves. The number of people out here startled me slightly, but I kept silent and ducked into the car.

The whole ride there was absolutely silent. I wanted so much to talk, or say something, but I felt it wasn't the time. My green eyes scanned the car for something to do. Nothing. I sighed and waited.

Finally, after about 15 minuets of driving, I felt the car come to a stop. I gave a small 'whoop' in excitement, but then I frowned. Nerves came over me. I don't know who these people are or anything. What if they don't like me? What if I end up doing something wrong? What if they hate me?

I shook these thoughts away and headed to the door, pulling my bags behind me. I took out the key that was made for me and unlocked the door, letting myself in. I didn't hear anything as I walked in, but headed to what I assumed was the living room. I was wrong, it was the kitchen. I headed to the room across the hall, leaving my bags near the door.

As I entered the room, i saw the TV on, playing Finding Nemo. Um, how old were these boys?! I looked over in shock, to see 5 boys sprawled across two couches. A curly-haired one, and one with windswept hair, and a stripped shirt, lay with their legs entangled, their arms falling over the couch. Their mouths hung open slightly, allowing small snores to escape. On the other couch, sat a boy with dark hair, styled in a quiff, with tan skin. He lay with his legs sprawled across a boy with Justin Bieber type hair (Yes, I'm a Belieber! Don't judge!). This boy had his head on the lap of a blond haired cutie.

Wow. I did not just say that. I can't think he's cute. He might not even like me. Who cares. I don't like him.

I shook my head at the boys. They must be the ones I'm staying with. I shrugged and headed back into the kitchen. It was near 7 and I was almost sure the boys hadn't eaten anything, and I was going mental from starvation, so I decided to make some food. I had almost finished making the spaghetti, when I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned and faced the door. Staring wide eyed at me, was the curly haired one. I looked at the floor in embarrassment.

"Hey" I stated, looking up a little. He just stared at me. What was wrong with him? He finally walked away, and back into the living room. I finished cooking, but now I had no appetite. I set the food on the table and walked to the hall, and towards the stairs. As I reached the top, I saw a door with the word 'Silver' sprawled across in neat writing. I opened the door and gasped. The whole room was white, but had a mix of different blues. It was very pretty. I sat on the blue bed cover, and hugged my knees.

Hoping this turns out better in the morning.

___________________________

Harry POV