Chapter 2

My POV:
I woke up. My alarm clock went off. My eyes heavenly opened while I stretched myself in my bed . I turned off my alarm clock and decided to see Instagram. I had 7 million followers on Instagram. I liked some pics and commented. I posted a quick selfie I had and decided to wake up. I went to the kitchen and made myself some coffee. I sat down in my liver room and watched some youtube. I was laying in my sofa when a notification popped up on my phone. Why don't we had uploaded something to they're story. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. They where going on tour! And they where going to NYC! I was so exited when I heard the news that I screamed. Sophie came to the living room. I told her the news and we started jumping around. I was so happy.

*ONE WEEK LATER*

it was 6:00am when I woke up, I was very exited. I waited with Sophie until the time hit 6:10 am. The tickets where on sale. We bought the front row ticket and the limelight ticket! We where jumping around all day.

The days went by and I was very exited. I uploaded my video and I mention that I was going to the WDW show. I knew that fans where going, why? Because we where trending topic on twitter!
Finally, it was the day of the show ....