Chapter 12

* Zach's pov *
I was cuddled up on my bed, remembering me and Y/N curled up here. How can a human being be that stupid. It was 8:30 am. I realized what I had posted yesterday so I went on Instagram and looked at All The replies.

Shit. I didn't think about how many people was gonna see this.... FML
I started to se my request... there so many...
some of them were fans saying who's that special girl, other fans saying that it washers when it was a fan acc or the username was totally different. I scrolled for about 20 minutes when I Just gave up. I left my bed. I was angry. I was sad. All this emotions were driving me crazy! I heard someone come to the "living room" it's not a living room because I mean... we're on a buss.. so.... yeah...
it was jack. I was mad. Mad at him. He knows how stupid I can be around girls and he should know that I'm bad at asking her number or Insta or even go on a date. But NOOO he didn't care, he just remind me that everything I do is wrong... AHHHH okay i need to calm the heck down

Jack came up to me.
Ja- gooooodddd mmmorrnniinngg he said, wrecking his arms and yawning at the same time.
Z- morning, I said while sitting on the couch looking on my phone.
*jacks pov*
I know when his mad. His mad. And I know exactly why. Me being ass, made Zach feel stupid, for not getting y/n number. BUTTTTT what Jonah told us was perfect to get Zach not to be mad at me.
Ja- hey Zach I'm sorry bro....
Z- whatever,
Ja- no Zach it's not whatever. I was such and ass to you last night and I didn't think. I'm sorry I really am.
He was quiet. I decided to break the silence
Ja- come on zachie... let be best friends again.. I promise it won't happen again
Z- fine, but if you do this again i promise I'll never talk to you again.
I nod and had a big smile on my face. Zach also had a smile on his face.
Ja- bros?
Z- bros
We made the handshake and we hugged
Ja- between me and the guys want to tell you something.
Z- mmmm.... okay
*time skip, still Jacks pov *
The boys finally woke up. We all gathered around the couch and Zach on the other.
C- so Zach you know last night you were mad and everything, sorry but I'm to tired to explain what happened
I nodded
D- soooo we saw your story and well we all thought you were stupid
Zach's face was hilarious he was so confused...
D- well Jonah told us that she gave us Merch...
Ja- with her YT user on it! Sooo that means you'll probably get her instagram!!
Zach's face was lit up. Like his happiness came back to him. He was speechless and  with the biggest smile yet.
*zachs pov*
When I heated those words come out of Daniels and jacks mouth I was in shock. So many things were running threw my mind. Like, how stupid I was, how smart they are, I could talk to y/n and more.
I thanked and everything  but I took my lap top and searched her YouTube channel
Wow 10 mill on YT shit she's famous.
I went through her YT and I think I binged watched at least 10...
i clicked on her bio and her instagram popped up... wait! I'm certified! That means she'll see it sooner!
I went on my phone and dm her.
Z- hey y/n ! It's Zach.... found your insta... hahaha hope we can talk...:)
I send it.
I waited for about 10 minutes.
Typing...  appeared on my phone. My face lit up while I was scared and nervous. The text showed up.