Epilogue

Five Years Later

May, 2019, Canada
Khushi's POV
Five years has passed, on this same month same date my life took a new turn, he entered into my life & changed it completely & for better. Im thankful to have him in my life, he came into my life as a blessings from heaven, because of his patience, love & support I could stand by my family, after that confession he approached to my parents, mom was delighted from the first but dad was little in doubt but with his charm he win my father's heart as well & we got married by the next year. That was the best day of my life I never thought I will get someone like him, who is not only charming but also a down to earth and caring person. Later he helped my father to get investors & now we are having a stable life, my sister finally gets over from her grief & currently working as a school teacher to have a better future for her & her kids.
He did so much for me so it was my turn to do something for him, so when he got an opportunity to work in abroad & I can sense it how much he wanted to grab the opportunity but was feeling hesitated thinking for me leaving my family. But I don't want him to lose his dream job for me so I give in & we moved to Canada 3 years ago & now having our own little family here. Yes after settling down in Canada I got to know I was pregnant with twins, Arnav ji's happiness has no bound & that day was always precious to us. Now we had 1 boy and 1 girl named Arshi & Khushav. Though I miss my family there and we try to visit them every year at once. Sometime I send some pocket money for my sister's kids & try to support them a little bit from here and Arnav ji never stopped me doing it. My life is now seems to be perfect as he promised he ever let me face any trouble alone, he was always there by me as a shield protecting me from all misery. Finally I found my true happiness in him.
Arnav's POV
5 years! it has been 5 years still it seems like yday when i met her for the first time, it wasn't love at first sight but there was something in those innocent nervous eyes which dragged me towards her, her caring for me or for the other member of her family is what attracts me the most she is always concern for other , when i got married to her that day was the happiest day of my life.. every morning waking uo just next to her & staring at her sweet innocent face is like a bliss to me though she gives me less opportunity for that, as most of the time she woke up earlier than me , her making tea for me, arranging my things, taking care of my all needs ,what else i need from my life! the more i spend time with her the more i fall for her deeply, her giving priority to my dreams & leaving behind her family for me was something i guess she did beyond her limits that was an overwhelming feeling for me
& our lives completed with the arrival of the two bundle of joy. she gave me more than what i ever prayed to god & I'm blessed, because i have her in my life & now my life is worth living because of her presence & I want to hold her tight for then, now & will be forever <3.