introduction

THIS IS A JIKOOK BOOK (and a dash of vmin but who cares) i literally wrote this in 10 minutes but i like it enough to think about continuing. :)

jimin is fr the hottest specimen ever to walk this earth (don't even try to disagree) and i like to imagine him with tattoos to make him seem that much hotter (if that's possible) so expect that ig

jungkook is adorable (shut up about him wanting to be called manly this is fiction people) and he has sub/bottom written across his forehead. and i like to imagine him as a little bby boy so smd. that's what he is in this book. if you don't like it go away.

so jimin and jungkook live in the states here but JUNGKOOK IS FROM A RURAL AREA IN NORTH CAROLINA and JIMIN HAS LIVED IN THE BRONX HIS WHOLE LIFE so expect some cultural difference (i half live in ny shut up) they speak english so YEAH.

OKAY so also, if you're uncomfortable with drugs or sex and stuff like that leave now because they're are my forte. also i don't write smut but i imply sex because when i write smut i never fail to throw up. i can read it just fine leave recommendations ;) (top jimin obvi)

also jimin is taller than jungkook in this i don't make the rules (yes i do) deal with it. he's as tall as jin here because this is my story. (i love his height now but sometimes he's taller than everyone but joonie in my mind sue me.)

and lowercase intended

PROCEED WITH CAUTION CUTIES :)