Chapter 1

I always wanted to meet Voiceplay, especially their bass, Geoff Castellucci, but I never expected it to happen like this.

*flashback to a year earlier*

I'm in the store looking for stuff to eat for the next couple of weeks that I'm on vacation for. I was going to surprise my boyfriend with this trip but he broke up with me right before I told him about it. I go into the sweets section to get milk duds and skittles. I grab those two things and put them in my basket that I have on my arm. As I'm walking out of the isle, I pass the twinkies and can't help but smile at the thought of Voiceplay eating their twinkies. A split second after I walk out of the isle someone rams into me with their cart knocking me to the ground.

"SHIT! Are you ok?" I hear a man with a deep voice ask me.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say not looking at the person as I get up. I hold my side as I pick my basket up from off of the floor. "I'm so sorry I didn't know anyone would be coming out of the isle when I was coming in," he says apologetically.

"It's ok, we were just in the wrong place at the wrong ti-" I get cut off when I look up at the person who accidentally knocked me to the ground. Standing in front of me is a man who I have idolized for two years. Geoff Castellucci. "Oh my god, you're Geoff Castellucci," I say excitedly but keeping my manner calm.

"Yes I am. I'm guessing you're a fan of Voiceplay?" He asks me raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm a big fan," I say still in shock about seeing one of my idols right in front of me. All I'm able to do is clutch my shopping basket in in front of my chest.

"I'm glad to see that I have a little bit of popularity especially in a grocery store," He jokes which cause me to giggle. "Oh would you like me to help you with that?" He asks me gesturing to the mess on the floor that he caused when he literally ran into me.

"Hm? Oh yes! Thank you!" I say snapping out of my trance when he asks me that question. Just before I can grab the skittles, which is the last thing to put back in the basket, we both grab it at the same time. His hand touching mine causes me to blush and pull my hand back as he grabs it for me.

"I'm guessing you were going into that isle to get the twinkies?" I ask him.

"Yes I was. I can see that you weren't joking when you said you were a big fan to know that I was getting twinkies to go into that isle," he says jokingly.

"Please anyone who knows you guys well enough knows that y'all love twinkies," I say back.

"That's very true," he says with a laugh.

Oh my god his laugh is so cute.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"Audrey," I say to him.

"It was nice to meet you Audrey," he says extending his hand so I can shake it.

"It was nice to meet you too, Geoff," I say shaking his hand back. I go on with shopping and paying for my stuff. When I go to my car I see Geoff unloading his stuff into his car, which is right next to mine. "Haha it's funny that you parked right next to me," I say as I walk up to my car to unload my stuff.

He looks up from unloading to see who said that, then smiles. "Yeah that is funny," he says smiling.

Oh his smile is like an angels.

I start to unload my stuff into my car. As I'm grabbing a bag I look up to see what he's putting in his car. "I see you got those twinkies you were looking for," I say jokingly, which causes him to laugh.

"Yeah, I did didn't I?" He says responding to my joke. We unload the rest of our stuff then talk for about 45 minutes before exchanging phone numbers. We say goodbye then get into our cars. As I'm driving back to my hotel, all I can think is that I just met Geoff fucking Castellucci and got his phone number. This is so exciting.

---------------------------
A/N

Ok I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter this story is being written by two different people so sometimes the chapters may be written in a different writing style.