Dinner?

I felt like I really had a connection with this girl it was really something special. I knew I wanted to get to know her better.

Jessa I know we just met but would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?

Sure I would love to.

oh great well then I'll pick you up and your brothers house at around 7 pm.

Jessa: Ok sounds great. I'll see you later then.

Yes ok bye!!!. I go back to my hotel with a big smile on my face.

I go take a shower and then get dressed I decided to wear a new polo collard sky blue shirt black dress pants and dress shoes.

I tell jimmy that I'll be back in a couple of hours then I leave to go pick up Jessa.

Jessa: OMG Royce is going to be here any minute and I still haven't decided what to wear. finally I saw my blue dress and I wore gold flats and curled my hair and I was ready.

I finally got to her brothers house and knocked on the door.

Wow Jessa you look beautiful. aww thank you he made me blush really hard.

I opened the door for her and we were off.

30 minutes later we finally arrived.
Reservations for Geoffrey Rojas.

Sure right this way mr Rojas.

Thank you!!. I pull the chair out for Jessa and we both sit down.

Jessa: wow this is beautiful!!!

Do you like it?. I love it you can see the beautiful monuments and he White House.

Yes it's one of my favorite places to eat here in d.c. wow prince thank you so much but you didn't have to bring me here.

Oh you're so welcome and do worry just enjoy.

After a few minutes we both order steak and calamari.

So Jessa would you ever like to have kids of your own one day?

Yes that all I ever dream about is having a bunch of little kids running around the house and having an amazing husband. And just the perfect little family.

Wow that's awesome. I would love that too I would love to be a father one day and marry the girl of my dreams.

Jessa: wow we have like the same goals lol. that's amazing

Finally our food arrives and we dig in. wow this looks delicious. the steak is nice and tender.

Lol I dropped a little bbq sauce on my pants. lol oh Royce how lol I guess Im a messy eater.

Wow we really had this amazing connection going after we ate dinner. I took Jessa out on the terrace and we just kept taking and getting to know each other better.

We took selfies and held hands as we walked she started getting cold so I gave her my jacket it was all so perfect I really liked this girl.