This is forever

Me and jessa were inseparable I loved her with everything i had she was the love of my life we've been dating. For a year now and I knew that I didn't want to live without her.

I'm going to propose to her I want to call her my wife have kids with her.

But I had to go on a small tour for 2 weeks and I didn't want her to think that I was ditching out after the proposal.

Princess good morning baby she said you leave for your tour later bae I'm going to miss you principe. I'll miss you more princess but don't worry we still have 2 hours before I have to go let's spend them all snuggled.

I like That what movie should we watch I say we should play Mario kart ok but get ready to loose prince I may be a girl but that doesn't mean I can't win if you know what I mean lol.

We played for the whole two hours and yes there were make out sessions and they were very passionate I mean we weren't going to see each other for two weeks so we had to remember our lips together.

Princess I have to go I walk him to the door and say I'll see you in two weeks baby Te amo. te amo yo baby princess I'll miss you so much don't worry we'll FaceTime every day I love you I'll text you when I land muah we kissed each other he gave me a tight hug and he was off.

He looked perfect he was wearing a SnapBack with some black skinny jeans and a blue shirt. man was I going to miss him but I couldn't go on tour with him because my sister was about to have her baby and I don't want to miss it.

I went to my parents new house in the black suv on the way there I looked at the selfies with my bae and I tweeted missing my bae already love you principe @princeroyce.

It didn't take long for him to respond with another tweet I'm missing my princess next to me on the plane love her so much @jessaroyce aww my baby so sweet.

I got to my parents house and they were all outside playing basketball and grilling I went and hung out with them all day and my mom asked me jessa do you want to marry him? of course mom I'm so ready I love him so much. of course my dad was jealous but happy for me.

I finally landed in California and I was so excited for the concert tonight but I missed my other half I texted her as soon as I got off the plane princess I'm here I miss you so much te amo💖.

While helping my sisters make dinner I got the text from my prince that said that he was there and I send him one back I miss you baby have fun and stay safe love you❤️ take care princess he said I'll FaceTime you later I said ok love you
love you to he said.

After dinner we all hung out and talked it was really fun then finally my bae was facetiming me hey princess
hey baby how was your concert
it was amazing but I missed you I missed you to
did your sister have the baby yet no not yet still waiting aww ok you let me now ok bae I will I love you and we did fishy kiddy faces at each other we continued talking for 2 hours and finally we both said I love you and hung up I was going to sleep well tonight.

After I talked I my princess I felt so much better  I missed her so much even If it's only been a couple of hours since I haven't seen her I knew when I came back I was going to propose to her soon after that I couldn't wait!!!.