Here we go

I don't know if I did the right thing but my heart its leading me to this guy if this doesn't work out at least I know I tried my best but there was something special there last night.

I'm all packed and ready to go I see the limo pull up and I hug my brother and his family goodbye.

30 Minutes later I finally arrived at the airport and I saw Royce staring right there in front of the private jet.

Hi Jessa welcome are you ready for this crazy adventure?

Yes I think I am. great well let's go if you get scared or worried you can hold my hand.

Thank you Royce he kisses my forehead and the plane starts to fly.

I'm so scared of heights I was shaking.

Jessa are you ok beautiful?

Yes I'm just really scared of flights I hate flying.

Oh really well come here everything will be ok do you want me to sit next to you?

Yes please!

Lol ok do you mind if I just practice some music?

Not at all!! I say having a cheesy smile on my face.

Lol ok then he start strumming his guitar beautifully and I'm just mesmerized by this man.

He then starts do his vocals and his voice is literally perfect.

It put me right to sleep.

Jessa looked so beautiful sleeping that pure beauty right there I just smiled knowing that I really liked this girl.

~1 hour later~
Jessa hey we're here in our first city Miami.

Wow we're already here ok.

We get of the jet and head toward the hotel.