~Where is he?~

N.Fredbear POV

I woke up to find that Nightmare is not in bed. I look over to the time.
"Normally he is still asleep at this time" ... I start to think... Where is he? I stand up and get ready for tonight. I walk out of room and looks for Nightmare.
"Night?" I kept looking around. I heard Freddy talking to the others.
"Should we tell Fredbear about Nightmare?... Nightmare did tell us this happens to him" what are they talking about? I walk over.
"What's wrong with Night?" Freddy looks at me... He looks worried... "Where is Night!?! And what's wrong with him!?!" I said pretty loud.
"... He doesn't want to be around you... He doesn't want to hurt you... This week he is not himself at all" my ears lower as Freddy said that.
"B-but where is he?"
"He is in a room... I don't know what room... Sorry"
"N-no... It's ok..." I walk over to our room and lay on the bed... Why didn't Night tell me anything?

Nightmare POV

I heard them all talk... Fred is worried... Mate... N-no! I can't think like that! Yes he is my mate but... I can't do him... Not yet at least... I hold my head... A week I'm not myself... Acting different.

Time Skip still Nightmare POV

I was sitting. Thinking about my life and why I act like one whole week. I look at my paw and hold the necklace I was going to give to Fred today... But this week... Ugh... Then I hear a yelling and shock up.
"N-NIGH-" It was Fred... He was cut off I teleport over to him. To see Mangle kissing Fred. I growl and eyes glow blood red. I pull Mangle away from Fred and growled at her.
"FUCKING BITCH! WHAT DID I TELL YOU! STAY AWAY FROM FRED!" I digged my claws into her arms. She scream out I don't care...
"Nightmare let me go!" She barks.
"Hell no bitch... I will NOT let go! I told you something and you didn't listen!" She shakes in fear. She keep screaming because I kept digging my claws into her arm. Freddy runs in the room.
"Nightmare stop!" Freddy yells.
"LIKE HELL I WILL!" Mangle starts bleeding. My paws were covered in blood.
"N-Night stop!" That voice... It's Fred... I'm acting like this in from of him... Why... I let go of her and she falls down... Freddy runs over and takes her out of the room. I look at my paws...
"Why?..." I felt someone hug me... I turn around to see Fred... "Fred..."
"Night... Please don't be like this..." I look at him...
"I-I'm sorry..."
"Don't apologize to me apologize to Mangle.." I growl.
"LIKE HELL I WOULD!!!! SHE KISSED YOU!!!! I SHOULD HAVE KILL HER WHEN I HAD THE CHAN-" I was cut off because Fred kissing me. After a few seconds he break it.
"Night please stop with the yelling you have to say you are sorry" again I growl.
"I'll say it... When she says it..." Fred noded.
"Ok Night" my head was screaming MATE and DO HIM I don't want to...
"L-Look Fred... I-I don't want tp hurt you s-so I-I'll go now.." I hold his paw "I'll be back babe" I kiss his cheek and teleport away. Good time i left... I was so close to pinning him... As bad as I want him... I'll wait... Just wait and everything will be good... He will say when he ways... Ok... Ok... Fred hugs me one last time. I look at him.
"Fred?"
"I-I don't want you to leave... For a whole week?"
"We will be ok Fred... It's only a week" I kiss him and leave.

Time Skip

N.Fredbear POV

It's been a week now... I was sitting on the bed waiting for Nightmare to come back. Someone tackles me and pins me to the bed and it's Nightmare. I started to blush.
"Heh hey babe" Nightmare smiles.
"H-hey Night" Nightmare laughs a bit and licks my cheek.
"Miss ya" God bloody hell BLUSHINGGGGG.
"Same here Night... C-can you please get off me?"
"Sure" he gets up and I sit up. Nightmare hugs me again and cuddles. I blush. H-he normally doesn't cuddle me. "Hehehehehe Mine golden bear!" I smile.
"Yep" I guess he like this because we didn't see each other in a whole week so I don't blame him. I cuddle him back. I nuzzles his chest and he purrs. "Awwwww so cute!" Nightmare smiles amd blushes.
"I guess I can be cute huh?" Nightmare ask.
"Well! You cute to me! So yep!" I smiled at Nightmare. Nightmare smiles back. And I swear we hear fucking moaning...
"Ughhh... Them too again... Let's go Fred" Nightmare grads my paw and we walk to the living room and sita down on the couch. I hugs Nightmare's arm and my tail wags. After a while Mangle walks in Nightmare stares at her and growls.
"L-Look Nightmare I'm sorry for what I did" I look at Nightmare he pulls me closer to him and can still hear him growling.

Nightmare POV

I don't trust her... I don't trust her at all...
"Fine Mangle" I guess Fred knew I growled those words. Mangle smiled but I can't tell if it's a fake one... I looks at Fred. "There"
"Ok Night" He keeps hugging my arm and Mangle walks away... I don't trust her at all... She seems like she is up to something... I see Freddy and Foxy walk out of their room
"Fuck quiter next time..." I stared.
"Hey! Not my fault you want to hear Fredbear moan Nightmare!" I blushed so did Fred.
"S-shut up..."
"NIGHTMARE AND FREDBEAR SITTING UNDER A TREE! K.I.S.S.I.N.G! FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIED THAN BABY IN THE BABY-" I growled at Freddy.
"Shut. Up. Freddy." I was kinda pissed. Freddy noda and leaves with Foxy. I looks back at Fred and just hugs him.

End Of Chapter