[15] Dreaming

Chapter fifteen.
Dreaming.

It was dark. Quiet but echoing a silence but with noise. I was standing in a corridor, the floor a pale green, a slight flickering light in the distance.

"Hello?!" I called out, my voice flowing through the whole place, like dropping a coin down a wishing well waiting patiently for it to hit the bottom. But the bottom felt like forever away. I looked down both ends, nothing.

Suddenly I heard a sort of scream, a cry. It sounded like a boy. It sounded like Tom. Then again but louder this time, more pain in the noise than before, I'd never heard that sort of pain before. I took off in a run, my heart beating out of my chest. As i ran, it felt like dreaming, like this wasn't real. I ran, but i was going nowhere.

"Stop! It hurts stop!" Tom screamed, it was his voice, i knew that now. A door suddenly appeared in front of me. It was red, bright red. 

I pushed it open and there he was, strapped down to a table like some bad back wearhouse surgery was taking place. Tom looked exactly as he did now, but less clean and more grimey as if he'd been on this table for days. His eyes black and tired, but wide open in pain. 

There was another man in the room stood besides the table, he looked middle aged. He was pushing a needle into Toms neck, the thing going inside of him was a black colour. It wasn't anything natural, something that should not be put into the human bloodstream. 

"Tom!" I yelled but it came a thousand miles from him, they couldn't hear me. I walked over slowly to the table as he screamed and tried to break loose of the straps holding him down. Tears filled my eyes, my mouth slightly open holding back a sob. I wanted it to stop. He was hurting and i felt like i could feel it.

"Only a little more, you wanted this remember?" The man said pushing the needle further into Toms neck. "Remember what the mission is"

The mission? What kind of mission means you have to inflict pain this much onto a seventeen year old boy?

"Mr Stark ple-" Tom started but then stopped, his eyes flooding with a deep shade of black, no more white. His face went soft, blank even. I could see his veins all moving in his neck as if the blood was draining from them. He suddenly broke out of the straps, i fell back onto the floor as he jumped out letting out a huge powerful scream.

I shuffled back as Mr Stark started to laugh wildly, i hit something behind me looking up. I gasped covering my mouth, it was a mirror. I could see Tom standing on the table, his mouth open wide, teeth sharp, his eyes unnaturally black and his face just wasn't the same. Just like Paddy's was when he pounced for me.

And then i woke up. 

"Do you understand now?" He asked.

A/N: HI I AM BACK!!!! HMU