Untitled Part 1

I would be dead if Jasper wouldn't had worried and run to find me. I was millimetres away from jumping off the cliff. Turned out his legs have been alright and his back about a month so he ran next to me. Telling me I don't have to kill myself because of that jock.

"I love you Jasper" I told him trough tears because I could finally tell him my feelings and if he rejects me it's fine it's not like I try to stay alive. I just feared he would hate me or not feel the same but being in his arms was like heaven.

"I love you too but please don't say goodbye we will work things out. We'll find a way to numb your pain start a new book in your life'" Exactly in that time came a girl ready to jump. She had exactly same my hair and she ripped of her clothes and I couldn't even help her because she had such a speed so she jumped right to death.

Jasper told his idea and I was so desperate and in shock that I did exactly as he said. Took the girls clothes and put mine in there.

I kissed him when we were out of the state . I was so happy. It will seem as I was the dead girl and maybe can Jasper tell like it was a lie. I was never pregnant so they'll believe I was dead. That I killed me and my unborn baby with it.

I can't believe that I would've taken my own life and hers

Jasper had to go back so nobody would get suspicious and I went to California using this girls documents. My name was now Elizabeth Highland. I'm 17 years old all my family is dead and Jasper well we'll find a story how we met just changing it a little bit.

I just hope that people won't suffer a lot because of my death. LOL who am I even kidding. Nobody did. Alexander didn't, my family didn't exept my adopted brother and the love of my life Jasper. I was bullied I cut myself. I have scars on my arms and I had little hope in my heart but here I am.

17 year old 6 months pregnant California girl with blonde long hair.

I just can't wait the future because finally I have hope that my life will get better!