Papa

'papa, papa, wakey wakey!'

Thats how Taehyung will start his morning everyday. Either that or he will find a little angel bouncing on his stomach to wake him up.

'ok im up! Im up! What are you doing being this early in this morning love? Did u wet yourself again?'

No papa! Im a big boy now. No pee pee in bed . Nope. Now come on wake up and we will wake daddy up together. Daddy is scawryy in the morning'

'Alright love'

With a big sigh Taehyung rubs his eyes and proceed to sit up with a big baby on his lap. Mijun, the love of his love's life is now watching Taehyung with his hig doe eyes and bunny teeth,a perfect resemblance to his daddy Jungkook.

Thinking back Taehyung glads that he took the responsibility to take care of these two human being that deserved all the love in this world and more. Knowing Mijun and Jungkook has been his blessing. 

It has been 6 months since ' the incident' and Taehyung couldnt be more glad that Jungkook has been opening up more and more to him and also others. And for that Taehyung has been grateful everyday watching his love trying hard to move on from that someone whose name shouldnt be spoken in this house.

Taehyung step out of his room with Mijun on his back to go to Jungkook's room. The younger has always been the one to sleep deeply and it takes a great amount of forcing and bouncing to wake him up.

Gukkie, wakey wakey'

' Daddy wakey wakey'

Both Taehyung and Mijun start bouncing on the bed to wake the sleeping male up. ' He must be working late again last night ' Taehyung thinks.

Jungkook stirs but still doesnt open his eyes. But taehyung doesnt miss the slight smile on the younger's lip. 

' daddy please wake up or else I wont play with u today! And no pancake for u too. Humph'

Mijun said while trying to wrestle Jungkook to start bouncing on his stomach. Taehyung seeing that couldnt help but smile brightly looking at the two dearest person in his world.

' Mijunie lets tickle him. Maybe he will wake up after that' - Taehyung suggested which make Mijun smile evilly and proceed to tickle his daddy

And with that how his morning sleep disturbed and he has to wake up.

'oh is my angel already up and clean. Ummm u smell lovely. Did u take a bath?'

' No daddy. I use papa's cream . Hehe. I like it. Its strwbewwies hehehe'

' hey thats mine. '- Taehyung proceed to tickle the small angel just to tease that little boy.

' hahahaha papa stop! Stop i pwomise i wont use it again. Haha stop! I will ask daddy to buy it for me later ' - Mijun

' Hey no i wont buy it for u because u disturb my sleep. Hah take that' .  Jungkook being a child also together with Taehyung proceed to tease the boy.

Thats how taehyung hopes all his morning will be in the future.

Being all happy and giggly with the loves of his life.

But,

Maybe someone should tells him that good things dont last forever

Because that person is back

first chapter is here. Finally.

And who do u wish that
person to be? 

And dont worry angst will come. And once it come please have your tissue ready.hahaha <*evil laugh*