one

"Noah Anthony White, get your ass out of bed."

"Five more minutes dad" I groaned.

"No, you said that ten minutes ago. Get up or I will come sit on you"

Now let me introduce you to my father, Anthony White. He's the father every kid wants, he is always there when I need him and never makes me feel alone. He is one of the most respected scientist in his field. He's earned countless medals and prizes for his work. He is also one of the biggest nerds I know, always talking about the newest comic book or action figure released. Once when I was seven he made me wait outside in the cold for eight hours just so he could be the first to read the new Iron Man comic book. Yes, even though Tony Stark is famous enough they decided to write hundreds of books on him.

Sighing, I finally decide to get up and get ready for the one place I dreaded going everyday, Midtown High School for Science and Technology. It's not that I gets bullied, hell most of the kids in that school are scared of me. Except for Peter Parker. That boy has been following me around since 7th grade when I stopped Flash Thompson from nearly killing the kid.

"Bye dad!" I called out running out the door before he had the chance to respond.

Climbing the fire escape of my building and smoking a cigarette has become a daily routine for me. Am I proud of the fact that I smoke? No. Absolutely not. But I don't see myself quitting anytime soon. Quickly lighting the cigarette and taking a few drags I instantly feel a wave of euphoria was over me.

"You know, cigarettes kill thousands of people every year." An unknown voice said from behind me.

Turning around I came face to face with Queen's new hero, Spider-boy or was it Spider-man? Eh, who cares.

"So does coming up behind people and scaring the shit out of them, Spidey." I replied taking a few more drags.

"I-its Spider-Man."

"Uh huh, sure it is" I replied, looking the boy up and down. Damn, I gotta admit, he has a pretty nice ass. "Now, if we're done here I have places to be, people to see."

"U-uh right. Um I-I'll just be going then." Spidey said before swinging away.

a/n

here's chapter one. ahhhhhhhh, I'm so excited to continue this book.