Chapter 1: wait, what?

Kenzie's P.O.V.

Hi, I'm Mackenzie Ziegler. My friends call me Kenzie. I am 17 years old in a half. My best friends are Lauren Orlando and Julianna LeBlanc. She's also known as Annie LeBlanc. Johnny is Lauren's older brother. He's a massive player though. But I gotta admit, he's pretty cute and hot. And of course, Lauren told me not to fall for him NO MATTER WHAT.

It was currently 6:30 a.m. and I have to start walking to the Orlando's house at 7:15 and arrive there by 7:30 because school starts at 8:15.

*time skips to 7:30*

I'd finally arrived at the Orlando's home and knocked on the door.
"Hey Lolo I-"
I cutted myself because it wasn't Lauren who opened the door. It was Johnny, standing there SHIRTLESS LIKE WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?! Well I guess he does. Then moments later I'd realized that I have been staring at his body while thinking my thoughts this whole time?!

"You like what you see Princess?" John smirked at me.
"What?! No way" I said looking down to hid the blush because of the fact he called me princess.
"Okay, whatever you say hottie" he said winking.
And of course, I'd blush again. What is this boy doing to me?
"Can you please just call Lauren down?" I asked quietly.
"I will"
I looked up at him.
"But, you have to kiss me first" he continued smirking.
"What! No! I only want to-"
"Ugh John just let Kenzie come in already" Lauren complained.
Thank god she saved my life there.
"Fineeeeee, but next time" John said still smirking at me.

He let me walk and and Lauren had just walked back up stairs to finish what she was doing. Before I even got to sit on the couch, Johnny had a grip on my wrist. I then asked him what he wanted.

"Hey! What do you-"
"Shhhh. Earlier you said you didn't want to kiss me, right?"
"Uh huh" I replied nodding my head slowly.
"Then we won't kiss just yet"
"Huh?! What do you mean?" I asked curiously.
"Instead of you kissing me all day long, you'll be moaning my name in bed" Johnny said smirking.
"Wait wha-" I replied blushing a little bit.
"We'll continue this later" he said smirking at me, again.
When will this guy stop smirking?

A/n
Sooooo this is my first chapter..... I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll probably be updating more today. 💖 ily u guys