Chapter 3: fucked in the janitors closet

Kenzie's P.O.V

That someone that pulled me in was Johnny. The janitors closet is a closet for us teenagers to do anything in it. We go in here because there are no surveillance cameras.

Before I could say anything, I already felt hot wet kisses on my jawline to my neck.

"J-John, w-what a-are y-you d-doing?" I moaned breathlessly. "Just keep quiet and enjoy this baby girl" Johnny whispers in my ear while nibbling it back down to my jawline and to my neck.

He starts sucking on my sweet spot. I letting out soft quiet moans. He began to rip all our garments off. We are both naked. In a janitors closet. Was I really letting John do this?!

One of his hand grips my waist and the other on my breast kneading it.

"John" I said moaning through to our kiss. "Shhh babe" he told me. He then held me up on his shoulders, on the cold wall, against my warm back cooling it down . We were facing each other now. His mouth then kisses from my thighs to my very wet pussy.

"Baby, your so wet for me" Johnny said looking at my soaked cunt. He then started eating me out. It felt so good. His tongue quickly flicking my clit.

"Johnny" I moaned at the pleasure he's giving me. He started licking faster and each moan I let out was louder than each lick.

He got two of his fingers and stuck them in me while eating me out.
"Fuck your so wet princess" John exclaimed. "Ohhhhh" I responded back with a moan. That was all I could really say at the moment.

John stopped eating me out and began to quicken his pace with his fingers, pushing in and out of my pussy fast.

"Awhhhhhh! JOHN!" I screamed as I cummed hardly on his fingers. He was still finger fucking me while eating me again. This kept going for 5 more minutes and I cummed 5 more times afterwards.

As he continued fastening his pace, I then started to squirt on his hand. A lot. "Oh fuck" John cursed out loud.

We then panted for a little bit until I grabbed John's dick and I started pumping it in and out slowly.

"Fuck Kenz. Faster" John moaned out. I went faster. I then went down and started sucking in his cock and pumping the rest I couldn't fit in my mouth. I looked up at him and I observed his profile.

His mouth was slightly opened just to let his moans out. He then grabbed my head and stared pumping my head more on his dick.

"FUCKING SHIT" he moaned. I was happy that I'm making him feel this much pleasure. He then came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

"Good girl" he said.
"fuck me.....daddy" I begged.
"Say please fuck me daddy"
"Please fuck me daddy" I said like I was about to cry if I didn't get what I'd wanted.

Johnny didn't have anytime to waste. He quickly grabbed my waist and harshly thrusted his dick in my soaked pussy.

"DADDY" i moaned out loud on the top of my lungs. "That's it, say my name" he whispered in my ear. "Faster daddy deeper please" I begged.

John quickens his pace and threw one on my leg over his shoulder to get a deep angle. Every thrust he makes kept hitting my g-spot driving me closer to my orgasm.

"Oh John" I cried out. "Fuck your so wet around me" he moaned.

His dick quickly going in and out of my soaked cunt just looked so hot. He felt my walls squeezing him and knew I was close.

"I'm so close" I moaned panting. He got my messages and thrusted in me much faster than before.

"FUCK DADDY" I screamed, I could care less if anyone heard us. "c'mon baby" he whispers to me.
"Awhhhhh daddyyyyy" I moaned as I came on his dick. He then led his liquid shoot in me afterward. But he didn't stop thrusting in me.

"Daddy please stop for a second" I told him. "You can take it, your a big girl" he replied. The pleasure was way too much, but was amazing.

"Fuckkkkkk" I moaned as I came for the 8th time today.

Johnny finally slipped out of me and licked up all my juice. I slid down the wall as he followed Behind me.

I was basically sitting between his legs. One of his hand reached out and started to rub my clit in small and hard circles. I came for the 9th time today as he trusted 3 fingers in me, stretching me out.

"Awhhhh Johnnnn" I moaned while grabbing his hair, messing it up from behind.
"C'mon baby, cum for the 10th time for daddy" he said.
"OH DADDY" I said as I came for the 10th time today.

We sat there panting.

"That was hot" Johnny smirks. "No, you are" I smiled.

A/N
Soooo that happened....