Chapter 2: He's totally changed

Kenzie's P.O.V

Now that I think about it, Johnny has changed. A lot. She was nice and kind. Now he's just, well a player. Sighing as I put my thoughts beside and got ready to walk to school, with Lauren.

"C'mon Kenz, lets go!" As she ran down the stair case.
"Let's go then!" I exclaimed.

As Lauren and I rushed out to the door, a voice stopped us. It was John. Sadly.
"Where do you think your going?" John asked. "What is it?" I replied sighing to myself.
"Oh right aid forgot johns going with us" Lauren said rolling her eyes with sarcasm.

"Oh shut of Choppy!" Johnny scolded back using Lauren's nickname.
"Oh whatever" Laur said rolling her eyes. Again.

But I just laughed quietly under my breath.

"Why can't I use my car" Johnny whined.
"Because mommy said 'it's good exercise!' So listen to mom" Lauren mimicking her mom, Mer. "Oh whatever" John replies mimicking from Lauren earlier.

This time I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore.

"What are you laughing about Ziegler!" Johnny turned around and looked at me. "N-nothing" I said laughing.

"Uh gotta go!" Laur yelled. "Oh yeah sorry" I replied. "I'm gonna head out fist" Lolo said as she walked out the door. "Ok!" John and I yelled.

As I was about to open the door, I gasped at Johnny squeezing my fucking ass.

"JOHN!" I gasped at his grip. "Pleasure is mine" he replied winking at me.

"You gotta thick ass tho Kenz"
"whatever"
-
-
-
As we finally arrived at school, three of us putted our stuff away in our locker.

*time skip*

It's my free period for 30 minutes and I am currently free to d anything. As I was walking through the hallway, someone pulled me into the janitor's closet that no janitor goes into.

A/N
I'm updating more today because I didn't post yesterday hehe.