Sleeping Beauty

This is after raven and them arrived on sanctum and raven just found out Shaw died

Ravens POV

No no no no no. NO! Shaw is.... gone. What happend? Another person I cared about. Gone. One of the most important people in my life. Gone. And I don't even know if Murphy is alive. This isn't fair!! How's come everyone I love dies!!! All except one. Murphy. But for all Ik and with my luck, he could be dead too.

After walking for about 20 more minutes we found a castle looking thing. When we got there we saw Bellamy Clarke and.... Murphy lying on the ground. This couldn't be happening.

After Abby woke Clarke and Bellamy up, she went to wake Murphy up. I was still devastated from Shaw.

"What happened to Shaw?" I said tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. I looked back and saw Murphy not waking up. Why? Why does this always happen. After a bunch of random people surrounded us Murphy started seizing. No no no....

Time skip to when the gang was trapped in that room and Murphy is laying down still unconscious.

We were all told to go to sleep but I couldn't. I'm just trying to process everything that has happened in the last 24 hours. First it was Shaw, Now Murphy. Why? Why? I still couldn't sleep, so I went to Murphy. He was lying there unconscious, how did he look so beautiful unconscious?

I stared at him till I found myself drifting off to sleep.

In the morning, Murphy POV

I wake up from a deep sleep confused and scared, I was about to run when I saw sleeping beauty laying on my chest. It felt good to know that she was okay.

About five minutes of just staring at her I started combing her hair with my fingers. She groaned then start to wake up. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes, and said "Are you really awake?"
"Yeah I am." I replied. "About Shaw.."
"I know, it's ok. I'll be okay, I always am. I'm just glad I didn't loose you. I couldn't loose you too. I love you Murphy."
I was surprised and happy at the same time. Did she really just confessed her love to me? I thought I was the only one who lived in this relationship.
"I love you too." I looked at her and gave her a quick check I looked at her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She hoped in the bed with me and we fell back asleep in each others arms.