The first part of the plan: Meeting the Darling...

Oh, how much Hook hated Pan, the boy who never grows up, and his little companions (also known as the Lost Boys)... He wanted the wipe of that damn smile of his face, he wanted Pan to suffer... He tried so many times and all he got was a crocodile eating his hand after Pan chopped it off... Now the crocodile wants to eat the rest of him... Luckily Hook knows when the crocodile comes for him, after all he could to the ticking sound of the clock which was also swallowed by the same crocodile.

Now Pan was even stronger due the presence of the girl... Wendy Darling... Hook would always remember the first time she came to Neverland with her brothers... They were hiding in the clouds with Pan. Hook tried to get them down, but he failed.... That moment was the first time his eyes were locked with hers, even though it was just like a second... He could see it immediately. She was a key... The key to Pan's weakness... He needed her to defeat Pan once and for all.

He looked at his hook before he looked at Mr. Smee. "Mr Smee, we need to get on the land... Now!" He yelled, making Mr. Smee jump a bit because of the loud sound.

"Aye aye captain..!" Mr. Smee said and slowly the whole crew was working to get on the land. He would make sure that Wendy D. would come with him.

When the pirates were on land, they looked around because they had no idea were Pan's hideout was, but it wasn't quite successful... Hook cursed under his breath and needed to hide with his crew to make sure that Pan wouldn't find them... Hook knew he had to find Pan, not vice versa.

So there he was with his clueless crew, planning how to capture the girl... Try to win her over by using his charms or take her by force..? The captain was thinking over and over to find the right way to take her away from the boy, but he wasn't sure. How would he deal with a sixteen year old girl..? He himself was like ten years older than she was... He couldn't remember the last time he had met a girl of the same age... Perhaps he could play with her feelings... After all she could be considered as a young adult... Oh, the many things he could do to her...

"Oi captain..! We caught that tinker fairy..!" One of the crew members told him.

Hook was smirking and then he knew what she could tell him. The way to Pan's hideout... Things turn out a lot better for the captain..! His smirk didn't disappear and he was ready to take the girl along with him, but not now...

At night, the night would be the right time to take the girl along with him, but this night was too short to come to her.

"Tomorrow night, then we'll get there..." He mumbled to himself.

So the pirates had to stay there a whole day, getting the information out of Tinker Bell. She told them, after telling them she was banished by Pan for trying to 'kill' Wendy, who was going to be the mother of the lost boys.

"A mother, huh?" Hook mumbled to himself and he tried to imagine how she would get everyone under control, especially with Pan at her side.

He asked Tinker Bell some questions , like where Wendy came from and what she was like. Of course she told him things in a quite negative way, because she didn't seem to like the girl. Apparently Wendy came from London and she's trying to avoid to become an adult... Interesting, refusing to grow up like Pan, but there might be more he thought. He knew what he needed to do first. When he went back to the ship he asked his men to bring Wendy to the ship at night..

He made himself ready so things would be more pleasant for the girl... At least for now... He knew had to play a charming captain to make her stay or make her wanting to come back to him... This could really be the key to defeat Pan.

He chose for the most formal clothes he had and put on the nicest hook he possessed, trying to make her impressed by him. He looked at himself and smirked lightly, thinking he was looking quite good, especially when he has to use his charms to win her over....