Chapter 6

Deanna POV

I am busy doing some documents in my office for some files related to my job of course, it is been a week I didn't saw any shadow of Jema in some bar that she in her squad usually hang out I wonder why gustuhin ko man siyang dalawin sa kanila nauunahan lang ako ng hiya , and my duty is so tight

knock....knock..

the sound interrupted my thoughts

"Come in" I said still focusing on my thing when one of my soldier enter he salute and I do the same.

"Lieutenant Wong, General Espejo wants to talk to you right away ma'am "

"Oh okey thank you Sergeant Lastimosa, pupunta nalang ako duon"

"Copy that Ma'am "

He then salute as he leave my office and me too. I fix my office, ayoko kasi sa lahat yung makalat I want everything to be perfect, and things are in the proper places. When I satisfy my self I left my office and made my way to General Espejo's office.

I looked around and saw some familiar faces to me. They are smiling and saluting and I'm doing the same.

"Doing absolutely gorgeous Lieutenant" the person who said it smiled at me

"Ofcouse Lieutenant Madayag, you're not bad as you too" I winked that caused her to blushed, I'm aware that some officers here have some little crush on me

I stopped as I knock three times and open the door

"Permission to enter sir!" I said

"You may" as he rise in his seat and I salute he as well

"Sergeant Lastimosa said you are looking for me sir"

"Yes, but before that have a seat" I followed his order "I'm giving you an assignment lieutenant well not really an assignment I mean I'm transferring you or assigning you there for the mean time this is somewhere in Pangasinan I'm assigning you there in the 54th Brigade Camp because apparently the officer in charge there had retired and there is no replacement yet. Will you accept my request Lieutenant?"

wow that is huge I never expected this yet since I'm still in a month on service, who am I to decline this offer.

"Of course Sir it is my pleasure to fill in the position left" I love my job and that's what matters

"Good good it settle then the papers are already fixed your team is expecting for your arrival the day after tomorrow, good luck Lieutenant I'm expecting you to handle the camp too well" He then held his hand for handshake I gladly accepted it

"Permission to leave sir!" he nod and we both salute and take my leave.

I'm on my way going home, I'm tired yeah I am. Kamusta na kaya si Jema  I just can't take her away from my head after I saw her that night and spent a day with her. I'm going insane , but good thing I got a job that I love so much. Naibabaling ko dito ang aking isip, and two days from now lalayo muna ako sa syudad na ito.

As I parked my car and enter my house, I'm living alone, so what? I know I can't cook but I can order foods though. Wow the smell is so good it's foods but who the heck is here and how the fuck that this person entered my house?! I have maids but they are on call and it is not schedule yet.

I went to my bag and get my gun. I walked slowly and went to where the smell came from. I saw a man scooping foods.

"oh my gosh!" now I'm fucking ashamed