Joystick Jockey - Pt. 1

You and Hana sat on the couch, resting your chin on her head, playing Titanfall 2 and wiping the floor with the opponents. You and Hana proved a fearsome duo, your Monarch keeping her Ronin protected and healed, while she decimated the enemy team. Winning the game and destroying the Evac ship, she put her controller down, tucking her arms in as you squeezed her, kissing her rosy cheeks. She giggled and leaned back into your embrace.

"Another win. You're good babe."

"Not as good as you. Who's the pro gamer?"

"You could be pro too, you know," She said, standing up and arching her back, exposing her tantalizing midriff. "You just say the word and I can get you in."

"I don't know about all that fame. Yeah, it sounds fun, but I just play games to enjoy them."

"You can enjoy them and play competitively."

"I'm sure I could, but I don't want to steal your thunder."

She playfully swatted at you, laughing as she went to the fridge to get a snack. You followed, grabbing her by the hips as she stood before the open doors. Holding the door open with one hand, she wriggled her other hand under yours, swaying ever so faintly. 

"Are you hungry (y/n)?"

"A little."

"What do you want?"

"You."

She turned around, meeting your gaze. You stared into her eyes, a feeling of vulnerability and boldness taking control of your senses. Suddenly you were kissing, her slim form pressed against you as you explored her mouth. You stood there, embracing your lover and tracing your hands up her back, earning a shiver of pleasure from the small gamer. She pulled away, giggling and red.

"What's so funny?"

"You said you wanted me. So how was I? Any good?"

"Very."

"Good, because there is more where that's coming from."

...

You and Hana had finished gaming for the night, signing off and leaving the controllers on the couch - Not to say that the night was over - far from it. In your room, Hana gasped for air as you broke your kiss, both panting from lack of air. She laid on the bed in her underwear, having thrown her shorts and shirt off to the side long ago. Arms posted on either side of her head, you sat in your boxers, catching your breath before being pulled back down to her lips. You kissed grinded against her, earning lustful whimpers and moans, until she finally broke away and sat up, reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra. You barely had time to admire her chest before she had her thong off. 

"God dammit (y/n), hurry up and get those off!"

Needing no further okay's, you threw your boxers in the corner, and she again wrapped her arms around you, falling back onto the bed with you, your face landing between her boobs, her wet mound grinding against your stomach.

"Uh, if you want me to-"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She let go, allowing you to slide down to her entrance. Grabbing her thighs, you gently pushed her legs down, and with nothing but a nod, edged into quivering folds. She clenched her fists, squeezed her eyes shut. Her toes curled and she let out a sharp yet soft gasp as you filled her core. Using her thighs, you began a slow rhythm, pumping in and out, starting slow before speeding up. Hana clawed the sheets, attempting to anchor herself against the now powerful thrusts, reaching deep inside her warm core. You felt like you were going to burst, her small perky boobs shaking, matching the rocking of your hips. 

She began to stutter your name, but before she could get it out, she let out a cry, pulling the sheets to her shoulder as she shook, orgasming. The sudden clench around your shaft pushed you to the point, and with a grunt, you came, her pulsating walls keeping you from pulling out, the pressure too good to leave. After a minute of shakey breaths and panting, you pulled out and collapsed next to her. She smiled weakly, and draped an arm around you before passing out. Pulling the blankets over the two of you, you rested your head on hers and settled into bed, shortly joining her in a blissful nap.

Who wants Gender-bent hero's?

Any one? 

Hanza?

Genja?

McReena?

Gaberlia?

Lucia?

Baptista? (No, that's Drax the destroyer)

Doomfista?

Torbjorna ( I'm funny XD)

(My Flashlight went off and blinded me hile I was working on this...) 
And I can't even fap to my own works....

y tho....

What is protection?

JOKING!! 

Be safe out there peeps.