Everything to you

A/N: just a drabble... This might be a bit confusing because there is no plot at all. I just wanted to write a fic with a surreal feels... Hopefully I succeeded! 😂 Still, I hope you enjoy~

btw, Room39's Everything to you inspired this fic ^^

"I've been everything for you,

though we'd never been anything more than friends

I'm just someone you want sometimes

It's been good enough so far,

why would I want anything else?"

The bus stop was still deserted as it's only 06:30 in the morning. Bas had spent all his time with Godt here in Korea for the past five days and of course, even today that Godt is flying back to Bangkok, Bas also didn't let the chance pass to spend it with the man even only until Godt get on the vehicle that will take him to the airport.

Bas heaves a breath as a grey bus halted in front of them. He glances at Godt, who was already looking back at him with eyes expressing everything and nothing at the same time. The morning sunlight shone on his handsome face which makes Godt looks even more otherworldly, his dark brown silky strands being mildly swept by crisp morning air. It never fail to take Bas' breath away. He tried not to stare at Godt's face, but he can't help it. He wants to remember this image and seal it to his heart, just like all the memories they made together here in Seoul...

*****

It was their second day in Seoul but Bas still doesn't know what he wants to do today. Yesterday, his team already roam around the place with his best friends but he didn't go with them and just slept the whole day. Who the hell travels to Korea just to sleep? Well, him. He can't help it that the excitement hasn't kicked in yet and he has been lacking sleep the past few weeks, so why not follow what his body wants?

He was having breakfast at the hotel's buffet area when his phone pings, letting him know he received a LINE message.

Bas' breath hitches when he read the message, his hands trembling in disbelief.

I'm here

"He's here." Bas said, almost in a whisper, his eyes glued to his phone screen. Reading the message over and over again just to make sure his eyes aren't playing tricks on him.

His two best friends glances at him in askance. "Who?"

Bas didn't answer them right away, not because he didn't want to but because he was distracted. He is still in utter disbelief.

Is P'Godt really here? Did his P' take up his offer?

If P'Godt is lonely, come meet me

That was the message he sent to Godt before he left for Korea. He texted that without actually expecting Godt to take it. Expecting is not something he should do because they've never been anything more than friends.

What he and Godt have, it's complicated. But to Bas, it's been good enough so far, why would he want anything else? Call him a martyr but he would humbly take whatever Godt can give him.

"Ai'det?" Best called him out when he fail to give them an answer. "Who is here?"

By now, Bas can't stop his lips from stretching into a happy smile. He meets his best friend's questioning gaze, the excitement in his eyes must be so obvious it already answered Best' question. "P'Godt."

****

Sitting in the lobby of the hotel where the whole Ohstarhunter team are staying at, Bas tries to calm his rapidly beating heart as he waits for Godt. Bas has a double room for his own so his P'Godt can stay with him.